a.49••

Ami held tightly at the luggage and when coming down from the lobby Namjoon was already there waiting for her with a bright smile on his face

Ami held tightly at the luggage and when coming down from the lobby Namjoon was already there waiting for her with a bright smile on his face. She wiped her tears going near him as he took the luggage from her.

"You'll get used to living with me..it's really not that bad" he says taking her wrist pulling her out of the apartment and into his vehicle.

Ami simply quivered in fright just by sitting next to him, she gulped every time his hands starts to rub on her exposed thigh. She would shift her leg away but Namjoon would always end up gripping it tightly as if marking her as her new girl.

"I'm so excited you've come around..you really don't need him, and besides Byeol will be with a new parent just not with you.." he says, but she never responded, she was very scared to be with someone who's really abusive.

They finally made it home, he took her things and helped her get out of the vehicle. They immediately go inside the house as he opens the light to a very quite spacious living room.

"I use this place when I need to get away from things..it's my hide out." He says. Ami simply stared around not doing much, she didn't dare sit down because well she just didn't feel like it.

Namjoon came from downstairs from putting her things away. He loosened up his tie going closer to Ami which she flinched again. She fiddled her fingers nervously, her arms squished together backing away from him as much as possible but he'd always end up catching her quickly.

Namjoon sighs deeply, he quickly pulled her closer hugging her body. "I'm sorry I hurt you, but it was punishment for ever trying to pull that stunt in the apartment.."

She gulped remembering what she did, she had kicked him on his manhood as she tried to escape but Namjoon caught her quickly and immediately started beating her up till she started bleeding.

Namjoon pulls away from her, he leans in front wiping away the moist tears form her cheeks.

"Hey..hey..don't cry. You're with me now, it's better that way." He told her. He gave her a quick kiss on her lips but when he wasn't looking she instantly wiped it off.

"Want something to eat?" He asked happily pulling her to the kitchen, yet Ami simply shook her head.

"You need to eat and be healthy.." he says.

"I..I'm n-not hungry" she spoke softly.

"Alright then..anyways my daughter Sophia..she always wanted a mother. So I was wondering if you could be her new mommy?" He smiled.

Her eyes were shot wide when he said that, was he joking? She didn't want to be a mother of someone's child that isn't even hers, and to top it all Byeol needs her more. She's Byeols mother not Sophia.

"I..I'm s-sorry I can't" she says.

"You have to, I told her I've found a mother who will raise her well. She has been nagging me over and over to find a new mom and I've found you." He grinned.

"N-Namjoon! I really c-can't be her mother..where's her real mother?" Ami suddenly said.

Namjoon only chuckled, running his hands through his hair and stared at Ami. "She simply had to go..she wasn't fit to raise her" he said with a bright smile.

"Y-you killed her mother?!" She burst into tears that someday she'll end up like her if she doesn't do as he says and she knew it could happen any time.

Right before Namjoon was about to speak they both heard the door turn and in comes Sophia. She yawns wide as she held her stuff bear in her arm.

"H-hello miss" she bows at Ami. For a child who's raised by some lunatic he taught her manners.

Namjoon approached his daughter lifting her up to go near Ami again. Ami gulped but bowed back with a weak smile.

"Hi.." was all she said.

"Who's she daddy?" She stared at Ami in awe, probably because of the bruises on her skin.

"Baby, she's your new mommy" he chuckled.

The little gasp and clapped her hands in excitement. "She's my mommy? She's pretty but she has paint on her skin.." she giggled.

Ami froze in her spot but continued to stare at the child, she was definitely beautiful. With rosy cheekbones and a little bit of dimple when she smiles she definitely got her looks from her parents.

"Ami do you wanna hold your daughter?" He smiled brightly again showing his dimples.

Hesitant to do so, she raised her hands up and Namjoon handed Sophia to her. She held the little girl and Sophia had already wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Thank you for being my new mommy, I-it's my birthday today and I ask daddy to get me a mommy because I don't have one anymore" she says snuggling her face on her chest.
_______________
••CUTT~~
Today is meh birthday huhuh. Anyways this story has a long way to go. Too many ideas 😪