a.17••

"Y-you got me a job at that hospital?!" She gasp  in disbelief

"Y-you got me a job at that hospital?!" She gasp in disbelief.

"Yes because I never forgotten anything you told me over the years." He said with a warm smile.

"Oh my g-god. Wow Yoongi th-thank you so much! Really I'm so hyped right now, I really can't believe you did that for me" she says taking her card and sliding it on the handle. It clicked opening the door wide.

"I'm happy your smiling right now" he says smiling back at her.

"I mean, you remembered. I thought you wouldn't, it was years ago too" she says opening the light switch on. Yoongi stood away, he didn't enter her place unless she gave him permission.

"How could I forget, it's important. You're important as well" he says just mesmerizing her soul. She was exquisitely captivating, he missed everything about her from the way she smiled that brighten up his gloomy days, to her soft hands lacing it with his and those lips he loved kissing so much, he missed her a lot.

He wanted her back, and he needed to do everything in his power to have her and his son with him. The only challenge standing in his way was Namjoon. And there was no way he'll loose to him.

While Ami placed Byeol to bed she goes out only to find Yoongi still standing by the doorstep. He was simply staring at her as if recalling every memory they had together.

"Yoongi...come inside you'll catch a cold if you stay out too long" she says pulling him in. She close the door behind her and when she turned around Yoongi had abruptly hugged her tightly.

His hands wrapped around her body, while he snuggles his face on the crook of her neck, she could feel his warm breath tickling her neck making her shiver by it.

"I miss my Ami so much, she's all I think about. Forgive me, I'm so sorry for everything. I'm so so sorry for always hurting you" he says his arm tightens her body, her head resting on his chest feeling his heartbeat rhythmically with hers. His shoulders began to shake and that's when she realize he was crying.

"Yoongi...please stop crying..it's okay. Everything will be fine" she says her hand gently caressing his hair.

"I'm so so sorry Ami" he kept apologizing non-stop till Ami pulls away, she sighs deeply as she wiped his tears off his cheeks.

"You've been fine without me, for now I just need you just give me space while I think this through...b-but thanks for what you've done for me. Really appreciate it." She gave him a warm smile but Yoongi seems to not accept her answer.

"S-so what now, were just friends? Because I really can't accept that." He says.

"I forgive you, for what you've done to me in the past and I believe people deserves a second chance in life, but as much as you want our relationship to start fresh, for me ...what you've done to me really left a huge scar on my heart. It's something that it take time to heal because I can never forget every words you've said and little actions you've shown that you loved me and Byeol."

"I think that, you're only doing this just to compete with NamJoon because I know you Yoongi...you hate to loose but I am not a trophy you can show off to your friends."
________________________
••CUTT~~