a.32••

[smut chapter~ don't have to read if uncomfortable]

They weren't in a rush or anything, but before they do proceed into a bliss of pleasure. They placed Byeol to sleep while the two got themselves ready. Yoongi had been always the first to rest his tired body on the bed while Ami would pick different types of lingerie to suit the night.

She remembered his favorite color was white and so that's what she had on. Her breast wasn't really large but it was plump enough for him to just play with it all day and he loved every aspect of her body. He glanced at herself in the mirror before inking her lips with a dark red lipstick the one he had gotten her.

                                 Spraying herself with his favorite perfume he loved to sniff off she was ready to have fun with him

Spraying herself with his favorite perfume he loved to sniff off she was ready to have fun with him. She got out of the bathroom crossing her arms as she stared at Yoongi playing on his phone. But when he looked up to meet her gaze he simply placed it down on the night stand leaning forward to get a better view of her.

His mouth parted slightly, he locked his lower lips being enchanted by such gorgeous creature in front of him and already just by what she was wearing caused his boner to rise up, wanting to break free of the fabric.

"Do you like it? It's for you" she smiled playing with her hair as she stared at him seductively.

He gulped hard trying to speak but all that came out was heavy breathing. "You look so beautiful my love" he says in his gruff voice, so deep so husky.

"Thank you daddy" she says and she knows he loved hearing her speak of that name. It gives him full power whenever she called him that and it basically a turn on for him.

"So what would you like for me to do to you sweetheart?" He questioned. He got off the bed walking around her in circles as she smirked at the idea.