a.22••

[double update :3 22-23]

[flashback]

Yoongi heads towards his favorite tattoo shop, since he loves meeting up with the innocent little tattooist Ami. She's not like girls who actually has tons on her body but has few, even if her parents hated the fact that she is one. They did support her job.

The door beep signaling a new customer. Already Ami walks towards the front and sees yet again Yoongi. She smiled coming towards him pulling him to the back like usual.

"She doesn't even say hello" he scoffed but chuckled afterwards.

"Hello Yoongi, how can I be at your service for today?" She says gesturing him to the chair.

"Can I have your name on my neck, it's show people that your mine." He snickers

"No" she frowns.

"Fine. Well how about Ami on my wrist?" He grinned.

"No yoongi I will not tattoo my name on your wrist." She says taking the equipment out with her.

"Why not?!" He pouts

"Were not even together buddy. Besides I bet your girlfriend is looking for you."

"Yes indeed, she's looking for me..that girl is you." He says.

"Very funny.." she smiles.

"So what tattoo do you want?"

"Um can you retouch up the dragon from my back the tail is fading." He says already taking off his jacket.

"Someone's been working out" she grins while staring at his abs.

"I hate to sweat but I gotta look good for the ladies you know." He winked.

"You already do look good." She shrugged.

"Aww my Ami always knows what to say" he giggled.

"Yeah yeah yeah..okay turn around buddy." She says and he did as he was told, he flipped his body around while Ami begins to retouch up the ink that was fading. Nothing but buzzing noises to hisses from the pain he's enduring filling up the room.

"How's business going Yoongi?"

"Always good, but boring since all I do is work, but whatever you know. I need money to survive." He shrugged.

She didn't say anything but continued to do her job till three hours later she was done. She put some cream on to it wouldn't smudge and help decrease the pain.

"All done." She says.

"Looks good" he said looking at it through the mirror.

He turns around and was surprised to see Ami taking off her shirt. Her red laced bra that he bought for her made him smirk. "I guess you wanna have fun now huh?" He says coming closer.

"No you ass, I need you to tattoo me" she says, making Yoongi disappointed.

"Ugh..where?"

"Rib cage..um cherry blossom but watercolor please and thank you" she smiles.

"Rib cage, darling that the most painfullest place to tattoo, you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, I can take it." She said pushing down her shorts just a tad bit. Yoongi shrugs and he begins to tattoo her. It was painful no lie, she had to hold on the chair rest as she cusses at the pain.

"You sound like I'm fucking you but not physically. Such a turn on though." He says continuing to finish it before she taps out.

"Just hurry up please.." she sniffles.

"I'm almost done baby girl.." about thirty minutes later he was done. He put on some cream to relax her body and to keep it fresh. He returns back to her wiping her tears off.

"Ahh so nice and pretty" she says looking at it.

"Just like you princess" he said ruffling her hair.

[flashback end]

For the past two weeks Yoongi had stayed in the hospital while Taeyeon watches over his improvement. Since he listened to her rules he was now able to go home but she had warned him to not over do things and like always he agreed.

He finally reaches home only to witness a girl standing around looking through the windows. He parked his car and she turned around, his eyes widen when seeing Ami without Byeol this time. He gets out and walks towards her.

"A-Ami? What are you doing here?" He asked

                                     She was startled by his appearance, something wasn't right but she doesn't know how to comment what's she's thinking. So she shrugged it off.

"U-um hey again..So Byeol was wondering if you'd like to spend time with him, this Tuesday." She says fiddling with her fingers.

"I...I'd love to." He said immediately smiling widely.

"Great! I-I'll see you then" she says.

                                        He wanted her to stay and just be around her presence but his condition could get in the way with that. He needed rest right now because he can still feel the pain that's churning in his stomach.

"Can I come in?" She politely asked. She didn't feel like leaving yet besides she just got here.

"Um..right now isn't a good time. My place is a mess a-and i ..I'm tired I need to sleep" he says hoping she'd buy it.

"I ..I can clean the place for you while you take a nap" she says.

"No, right now I'd like to be alone" he said and Ami sighs nodding. "Okay ..well I'll see you soon" she says walking off.

                                        He quickly enters inside sliding his body down the door while he silently cries. His body was hurting again so he calms himself down by breathing normally. It helped a little so he picked himself up once more going back to bed.
___________________
••CUTT~~