a.15••

Ami had no choice but the rush downstairs to talk to him or at least get rid of him

Ami had no choice but the rush downstairs to talk to him or at least get rid of him. She pushed open the door and there he was waiting for her in the cold. When seeing her he immediately smiled walking towards her but she stepped back needing a huge gap between them.

"What do you want? Can't you just leave me alone, like you always do?!" She says.

"No..I can't. I don't want to leave you alone anymore." He says

"Why are you even here? How'd you even find me?"

"I wanted to talk to you and I followed Namjoon...I hated how he just hugged you then pecked your forehead" he frowned.

"Well this is all your fault, if you hadn't left me and would've taken care of our child we could've been a great family. But you blew it and now maybe I've moved on, maybe being away from you is a good thing. It's best if we keep our distance.." she says

"Well maybe I never even wanted us to be separated in the first place." He sighs deeply.

"But you didn't want me and Byeol!"

"My father didn't want me to be with you, that night...when you called and said I was the father of our child, deep inside I was so happy. I was excited to be a father but unfortunately my father found out and whispered in my ear to get rid of you."

"You're lying..again" she said softly

"No I'm not, you weren't really the woman they wanted to me to marry so they arranged me to be with someone else. I didn't want to but I really had no choice, and being rude to you all the time is just an act, I get paranoid if my father is watching me. I have to be rude to you since it's what my father wants me to do." He says stepping closer this time his hands held her shoulders.

"Ami I do love you with all my heart, you're the mother of my child, so come live with me. We can start fresh, don't worry about my father anymore he's gone now and won't make me hurt you like before. I mean it Ami...please come live with me. We can be a family..a real one this time"

"N-no, I don't want to. I like living here, if I live with you it'll be chaos!"

"Your living here because Namjoon got you this place. But why live here when you can live with me, it's much more bigger and a has plenty room for Byeol to play around"

"Oh my gosh! Stop acting like you care about Byeol! Last time I checked you ran away again when you met him!"

"I was shocked okay! Seeing him for the first time just made my mind all over the place! I wanted to hold him to but felt like it was too soon, I just couldn't believe he's mine.."

"He's my son..and I want him to call me father instead of Namjoon. H-he's my son Ami, you can't just be with someone else and have Byeol call him father..I won't let him take you guys away from me." He says, he wanted to cry but as always he's strong enough to hold it in.

"He'll always be your son, but right now our relationship is never going to be fix, it's been damaged from the start, starting over probably won't make a difference...it's best if we can just be friends or at least acquaintances, maybe being with different people will do us good." She gave a small smile, but really deep inside she just wanted to end all of this.

"I won't give up on you...I still love you" he says , he gave a weak smile and without warning he pecked her lips making her froze in her spot.

"I'll be back for you Ami.." he says walking away.
_________________
••CUTT~~