a.7••

(Ami)

(Ami)

Everyone glanced at them even his girlfriend kept staring at Ami then back at Yoongi. She tugged on his suit which he glanced to look back at her.

"Why do you need to talk to her? Did she do something wrong to you?" She looked up worriedly.

"No nothing like that, it has something to do with the coffee...I heard she makes good coffee these days and I'd like to know the recipe secretly" he lied yanking her off him as he walked to Ami pulling her aside to somewhere private.

When they were alone she pushed him off with all her might. She glared at him in madness. He fixed his suit and looked at her.

"It's been awhile Ami..how are you?" He gave her smile but she knew all to well it's just a show.

"Please leave I don't ever want to see you again" she said in the most nicest tone possible.

He chuckled as he shook his head. "Look it's been awhile we should talk a little, I missed you allot" he smiled again.

"Stop lying to me Yoongi! You never not once cared for me so don't start now!" She yelled at him.

"Woah relax...don't have to fucking yell at my face" he says.

"What the hell do you even want from me?!"

"Um about that..remember when you told me you were pregnant..well where is the little critter? Who's the father? I wanted to give your baby some toys and of course money for you to use or maybe you did lie about having a child just to have me, you sluts like you should be ashamed of yourself..getting pregnant all the time not even knowing who the real father is" he says taking out some cash handing it to her.

It was utter disgusting to see him simply throw the money at her face with sly smile plastered on him. She was on the verge of tears as she could see him take out more money and threw it at her face again, he chuckled saying 'tears of joy'.

"At least say thank you" he said patting her head like a dog, she froze in her spot unable to adjust what had been happening.

Before he could walk away, she suddenly gripped his arm turning him around. He furrowed his brows staring down at the weeping girl.

"I'm not a slut, his name is Byeol he's only four..and your the father of the child. I have dna test that proves everything...keep denying it but you know you you're the one that didn't pull off quick enough." She says and looked up to meet his gaze, he was now in disbelief.

"Even if you are the father, i know you don't want anything to do with him. I love him very much, even if he does look exactly like you it's okay he's my dear Byeol. At least he didn't run away from me like how you ran away from us...oh no you disposed your own family..the one you always wanted to have. Well you screwed up big time" she says wiping off her tears.

"So enjoy your coffee with your girlfriend, and I can only hope you don't treat her the way you treated me" she bowed smiling back at him who was silent the whole time.
_________________
••CUTT