a.33••

[x2update]

[x2update]

Day 32....

Yoongi had woken up from the beating of his head, his stomach was hurting again and he immediately rushes to the bathroom coughing up blood. Maybe thirty minutes later he had come out to see Ami with a worried expression. He wiped off the smudges of blood on his lips giving a weak smile at her.

She didn't say anything but her actions spoke instead. She had wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her body. His arms slowly rises up locking his arms around her waist, while his head rested on her shoulder.

"Let's get you to bed okay?" She says softly. She held his waist up taking him to the bedroom, she placed him down gently on the bed fluffing up the pillows so he'd get comfortable.

"W-would you like something to eat? I c-could make you breakfast. Whatever you want" she says, her heart hurts seeing him so weak, she hoped they didn't over do it last night.

"I'm fine baby, just come here and sleep with me" he says his eyes dragging to stare at her. She crawls on the bed as she rested her head on his chest while her hand lays still on his chest to feel his heart beat rise up normally.

"Do-don't die" she whispered.

"I still have plenty time before I go" he says giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"M-ma-maaamaa~"

It was Byeol who had a bunch of stuff Kumamon with him. Yoongi gestures his son to come up on the bed and sleep in between them. He crawls up snuggling his small body in between his parents but he's a mamas boy so he snuggles his head on her chest.

They haven't said anything, they simply adored just staring at their beautiful creation in front of them. Yoongi thought that even if he's dying he was blessed to have such beautiful people in his life and that's all he cared about.

"I love you" he says to her.

"I love you too.." she says quietly cries as she closes her eyes for a bit.

5:30pm

                                     Back at the apartment, Namjoon had been busy preparing the assassin of Yoongi. He finally found out where he'd been staying and he'd like to pay him a goodbye visit. He locked and loaded his gun placing it in the back of his pants, he grabbed his key heading out to meet him.

He picked his phone and called him, Yoongi did answer back. "Namjoon what is it?" sounding upset for calling him when he's resting next to Ami.

"Can you come out for a second, I'll be up at your place in two minutes" he says then simply hanged up on him.

On the other side, Yoongi frowned looking back at his phone. He deeply sighs as he pushes off Ami and Byeol off his body. He grunts at the pain in his stomach but manages to walk calmly.

"Why is that idiot coming here" he mumbles to himself. He grabs his jacket placing it around him as he heads downstairs.

He goes out into the cold to see NamJoon already driving up the drive way. He parked his car and came out.

"Hyung! It's been awhile" he waved showing his dimples.

"Yeah well..what's up. Why are you here?" He says covering his stomach with his arms.

"I just wanted to see you. Just one more time and also to take what's mine.." he says and his smile soon became sinister with dark eyes glaring at Yoongi who was confused as to what's going on.

"What are you talking about?" He says.

"I want Ami back" he said.

"Well she doesn't want to be with you anymore. She already found out about your woman problems" he shrugged.

"Dammit Yoongi! Can't even shut your mouth for a second huh? Thanks to you she ran away from home, my home" he yelled.

"She isn't yours ..." Yoongi slightly coughed.

"You really need to go back to sleep" he says through gritted teeth.

With nothing more to say he pulls his gun out pointing the weapon at him. Yoongi's eyes shot wide at the object, he immediately turns around to make a run for it but unfortunately Namjoon had pulled the trigger.

"N-NamJoon..wh-why..." he then collapsed on the floor while NamJoon fled the scene.
__________________
••CUTT~~
-this might actually become a very long story, since so many ideas keep coming to meh