a.8••

She stormed off controlling her tears that would soon trickle down her cheekbones, she needed to hide that she was weak in front of Yoongi because he'd only use it against her and she hated that

She stormed off controlling her tears that would soon trickle down her cheekbones, she needed to hide that she was weak in front of Yoongi because he'd only use it against her and she hated that. Yoongi didn't even stop her, he only watched with no emotion.

She really didn't care if her manger was upset that she walked off during her job or anyone staring at her, she just needed to get away from everything including Yoongi because facing him is fully a nightmare to her. He had hurt her so much it pains her every time she thinks about it even when she doesn't want to think about it.

She had ran a few blocks till finally stopping at a local bakery shop, she patted her chest from the beating impulse and took a seat on the bench near the shop.

She stayed there to calm herself down to stop thinking about what had happened, after a few breaths her phone buzzed and she knew it could be her manger or her coworkers finding out where she's at. Though she answered it anyways.

"He-hello?" She was ready for her manger to fire her or coworkers wanting her to come back, but it wasn't anyone of them. Instead it was the same guy that saved her life couple days ago, even got her the job. And she wondered did he call because her manager had told her what had happened? All of a sudden she began apologizing non-stop.

"I'm so so sorry, I'm so sorry for my behavior-"

His chuckle was enough to make her stop talking.

"Mr.Kim?"

"I told you call me NamJoon" he says.

"O-oh NamJoon..hi..I'm sorry.."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I ..um..well it's ..it's a long story, but I I know that the manager called to tell you what happened an-" she was going to continue till someone tapped her shoulder making her look behind and yelp in surprise.

"Namjoon! Wh-what are you doing here? I was on the phone with you ..how?"

"Oh i came to stop by and get some bread and then while parking while talking to you on the phone I saw you sitting down. So well here I am" he smiled.

"Oh ..I see"

"Why are you not at work?"

She looked at him in the eyes wanting to spill every detail of it all but she thought it would be too much to talk about. She sighs fiddling with her fingers.

"Ami it's okay, whatever happened I can go talk to those workers if they're treating you badly" he says

"No, I'm not really too worried about them. But maybe what I did kind of got the manager a bit upset." She says

"Oh why did you do something wrong?"

"I walked off...well I didn't mean to it just happened...someone is there that made me run away. I feel stupid for doing so, I should've just held in my feelings a bit more before they left"

"Ami ..sweetheart just tell me what went down?" He said lifting up her chin with his thumb. She gulped at his small gesture and that adorable smile he had on.

"We-well, the father of my son is there ..I ..I haven't seen him in so long that ..it was all too much for me" she says.

"Ahh..I understand." He says and pulled her in deep hug as he caresses her back. She was speechless and blushing with what he just did.

"I..um..th-thank you" she says in muffled tone, she totally forgot how tall he was compared to her.

"Anytime, and don't worry let's go back to the cafe and I'll talk to the manager about it kay?" He smiled showing his dimples and this caused her to panic she obviously doesn't want to go back with the demon inside.
________________
••CUTT~~