a.43••

12:00amCorvex Apartment

12:00am
Corvex Apartment

                                Ami fiddled with her fingers, breathing in and out as she tried to stay calm. She had thought about what she would do for a week, in the end she decided that it's best she leaves and let her boys live.

As for her son Byeol, he's been taken cared of thanks to Jimin who adopted him treating him as if he's his own son. He wanted to know why she had to leave, but she really didn't want to explain the whole witch craft thing to him, he'd probably laughed at her so she'd kept it a secret.

She was now sitting on the couch watching Taehyung mix some potions in front of her. No doubt she was scared, those things these witches does, she never really believed any of that but Taehyung had proved her wrong. They are real and they live among us, even the most normal person has many secrets just waiting to be explored.

"So um..where exactly is Y-Yoongi." She spoke first, and he was the first person that came out of her mind.

"He's with my sister, but she's getting annoyed of him." He slightly chuckled.

"Why?"

"It's one of the side effect of the medicine, he gets overly possessive towards Lucy. She hates it though, she wants to break up with him but unfortunately if he does he dies.." he repeated.

"Well at least he'll get to live normally, which is what I want." She told him.

                                       Taehyung finally finished the bluish liquid that still has smoke emerging in it. She gulped hard, biting her lower lips as she stared at the drink.

                                 Taehyung handed it to her in which she took hesitantly. "Relax, it's like anesthesia, I have to take your blood but the needle that I'll use is very painful so this drink will calm you down." He said.

                                      She slightly nods, stared at the drink before she chucked it all down. She felt normal, it didn't make her dizzy or have that queasy feeling in her stomach. Taehyung goes to the cabinet to grab the needle. He goes back to her kneeling down as he grabs her left arm to find the veins.

"When I inject you I'll take your blood, then give you another drink..this one will put you to sleep." He told her.