a.53••

It had been four hours talking about the new project that Mr

                              It had been four hours talking about the new project that Mr. Lee wanted to do along with Yoongi by his side. He liked his ideas of having a new hotel being built next to the ocean so that the tourists could come in happily.

                                    Yoongi shook the CEO's hands before having a little chit chat if he'd like to stay over for a drink. Yoongi refuses but will do it some other day. With his business now over he could go back to the hotel and take a break.

                                     Once coming inside he loosened his tie, takes out his blazer and simply unbuttons his dress shirt. He goes to the kitchen and like always grabs a bottle of cold water in the fridge, his phone buzz couple times and he quickly took it sliding it to open.

                                      It was Byeol who was waving at him from the other line, next to him was Taehyung waving back. And Yoongi smiled at his son, "Hey buddy how are you?"

"G-good" he replies.

"Awesome..have you been listening to uncle Taehyung?"

"N-not much" he giggled, and Yoongi chuckled at his response.

                                     For about two hours Yoongi and Byeol had been non-stop talking on the phone, it was already 11:12pm and soon enough Byeol had drifted off to sleep. With a 'take care and good night' he shuts off his phone.

                                  Yoongi couldn't sleep he had many thoughts on his mind, especially the thought of Ami. He did call her everyday and leaving many messages hoping she could just answer them but as always nothing was coming from his phone.

                                     He decided to just take a stroll on the beach for awhile before heading back to bed. He grabbed his sweater and keys walking down the main lobby to the outside of the building.

                                  He loved the calming ocean creepily slithers down his feet. The slightly roaring sound of the ocean gave him calmness and stability, something he needs at the moment. As he walked for fifteen minutes he looked up to see a girl who was wearing just a white lacy dress that drapes down her feet, the strap falling off her shoulders while the jacket flows down her arm. She walked around slowly staring at the ocean not knowing who was in front of her.

                                   As Yoongi got closer he could see a familiarity in her facial features. He gulped nervously, his heart was beating with anticipation and when he walked even closer his eyes widen. He finally found her..his beautiful moon.

"A..Ami.." he says but wasn't loud enough.

"Ami!" He shouted and this time she looked up and there he was in front of him. She gasp seeing him so different, the man she longed for so much was in front of her, the man who's she thought had forgotten her. But those eyes, those brown silky eyes, they missed seeing her.

"A-ami.." he said again.

                                       She wanted to smile, to finally pull him into a hug and wrap her arms around him so tightly not letting go. But..she haven't forgotten that Namjoon was still in her grasp. If any contact with Yoongi he'd go after him or he could even torture her more.

"Ami it's me Yoongi! I..I've been looking all over for you!" Yoongi smiled, he was about to touch her till Ami simply backed away and this caused Yoongi's heart to sink.

"A..Ami what's wrong? Wh-why.." he began to say.

"Please ju-just leave me alone! Go away!" She says and pushed him off, she ran and Yoongi couldn't let that happen again, so he chased after her calling her name out till they both headed to the hotel and everyone simply watched the two run around.

"Ami!" Yoongi shouted still running after her. He continued to run till she finally sees him with someone else, that image simply made his blood boil and he halted into a stop when NamJoon had seen Ami looking flustered and very scared.

                                   Ami cowers herself behind Namjoon. The tall male then stairs back at Yoongi and he simply added a smirk causing Yoongi to become even more dangerous to go near.

"She's not yours anymore Yoongi!" He shouted.

"Namjoon give her back to me! She doesn't belong to you!" Yoongi growls.

"Well she's my wife and here is the good news..something you can't do anything about.." he chuckled.

"Whatever it is I don't fucking care, Ami needs to go home, Byeol needs her and I need her. You cannot take her away from me!"

"I already did..and since you don't want to hear the good news here I'll give you a hint." He smiled. He suddenly placed his hands on her belly rubbing it gently, and quickly enough Yoongi got the message.

"She's pregnant with my child..and there's really nothing you can do about it." He grinned widely.
_____________________
••CUTT~~