a.29••

[2x Update]

[2x Update]

Yoongi walked alone in the city, simply enjoying his time till his time ends. He ate a lot of food, played games alone, talked to his old friends that he hasn't seen in a long time but in all that, deep inside he wasn't satisfied.

Unsatisfied that he couldn't spend it with Ami and Byeol, but he knows that it's better this way, to leave so they can be happy with their life. This was punishment, for what he had done to them, the god punished him and he had to face that.

He then heads off to the Hans river, near the park side. He walked alone admiring the city lights flashing whimsically through the park giving it some light. He plugged in his ear buds blasting some some songs while nodding his head to the beat.

On the other side, while walking as well. Byeol and Ami were holding hands just strolling around the park. While Ami was busy staring at some text Byeol spotted someone familiar when it was finally clear he gasp letting go of her hand running towards the figure.

His arms extended wide and immediately fell onto Yoongis legs. He fumbled a bit and when he saw Byeol giggling his eyes widen then looked around and in front was Ami staring back at him in shock.

"My ap-appa~" he says snuggling his face on his legs. He picked him up holding him tightly as he slowly approached Ami.

"Y-Yoongi" she says tears threatening to fall.

"Hey" he said giving her a weak smile.

He placed Byeol down as he ran back to his mother. "We-well I should go..I have work to do" was the same excuse as always and Ami didn't buy that one not this time.

He started to walk till Ami stopped him. "D-don't go...don't leave me again." Her voice became shaky, her tears were were already trickling down her cheeks and all she wanted was to hug him.

"I wasn't technically leaving I just have to go back to work" he said still not facing her.

"Wh-where have you been? I've called many times and texted you as well but you never answered so where did you go?"

                                    He shrugged pursed his lips trying to find the answer. "I've just been really busy lately." He says.