Noelle listen I am sorry. Liv forget it it's in the past I am no dwelling on it. Will you forgive me though? For what Liv, you didn't do anything wrong. For not having your back the way you had mine. You did so much for me Noelle that I should have realized that night when you came over that you just needed a friend and not to be nagged. Had I just listened you wouldn't have ended up in the hospital that night. Really Liv I just want to forget about it all the stuff that happened in high school. I nodded and continued to drive.

So where you want to go I mean Tionne is pissed so you sure you want to see her right now? I thought about it and I'll take that ass beating first before seeing mama. Surprisingly Noelle your mom didn't seem too phased. What do you mean? I mean she didn't seem too phased like she knew you were somewhere and you were okay. I bet Kayo told her when I didn't come back with Ty. How did that work out? 2 and half weeks of sex and then he tells me he's got a girlfriend and she's pregnant. Protected right? 

What do you think she said looking at me? You want to end up like me with a baby on your hip? I'm on the pill and after words I'd you know to make sure nothing stayed. Just in case you should take a pregnancy test, just precaution I said. You can take me to Ro's house I want to see her. She's big girl. Really! Oh yeah she's carrying high so we think it's a boy. We! You know Tae been holding her down 1000%. And Mimi? Still very much in the picture but dealing with her own issues.

-Ro-

Mama! Yeah baby! Can you hand me the remote. Girl you called me in here to hand you the remote? I can't reach it. Fine she said handing me the remote. Thanks Mama! Mhm she said laughing as she walked off into another part of the house. We finally got our money issues straight so I was able to move out of that cramped little condo. I bought a modest size house it's big enough for me and mama. She says she's moving as soon as I have the baby cause she knows that it will be cramped. Honestly though I don't want her to move, I like having her around. I heard the doorbell ring. Ughh I said pulling myself up off the couch.

Hold on a minute! I get to the door and who was it? Noelle's ass! Where the hell have you been? Hello to you to Rozonda! Don't hello me girl do you know how worried we were about you? I needed a break Ro. A break! Yes a break. Come here I said pulling her to me. Don't ever do any shit like that again Noelle. I am sorry Ro. You had me worried. I know. Look at your little belly. Little girl I am carrying a watermelon. No it's so cute though she said rubbing my belly.

What are you having? Guess! Hmm... she looked at my stomach and then me. A little boy! How did you know, Liv did you tell her? Nope I didn't. I can tell cause your eyes are a little lighter and you're are carrying higher. Why would that even matter? Look at liv you see how light her eyes are, they use to be darker till she had Jacob. Liv and I looked at each other like she was crazy. Just trust me on it.

Noelle! God mama. Girl where have you been, your mama was worried sick about you. I just went on a little trip but I am back now. Have you seen your sister yet? Nope! Ooo yeah she ain't happy with you right now. I heard she said looking at Liv. Olivia how is the baby? He's good growing so fast. He's with his daddy right now. Oh that's good, you two got it together. We're trying Ms. Ava, we really are.

Where did you go Noelle? Honduras! Honduras what were you doing down there? It's actually a beautiful place Ro, clear water, fresh fruit, no traffic or sirens, and the people are so nice and loving. The people here are nice and loving too. You know what I mean, it was just different you know I didn't have to worry about people knowing me or calling me names. Still you could have told us that you were going I mean you had us thinking you were in California and then we go over there and you are nowhere to be found.

Ti fliped! She cussed Tyriq out so bad his grandchildren will probably feel that. She did. Oh yeah one for not telling her where you were and two for...For what Ro! Getting that girl pregnant. Technically that was her doing but we won't discuss that she said sitting down. What did Li do? Lisa pretty much just told him that you better make it home safely or she was coming back for him and it won't be pretty.