(AU) Snake Sinbad X Oc: Part 1:Back to the Past

Start from the beginning

"Save the King,save Sindria!"

- 3 POV -

"Sniff......Hic....sniff...."
A little girl with short purple hair, green eyes, and wore a pink short dress, cried as she held her doll.
"Mama....come back....mama...." she cried.
She was near the river and suddenly the water began to bubble. She stood up scared and ran behind a bush to hide. She peaked out and saw three people gasping for air out of the water. A woman with orange hair and brown eyes, a man with brown hair and brown eyes, and a woman with brown hair and green eyes. All of them wore strange clothing. All three of them crawled out of the water gasping and coughing out water. The little girl slowly walked towards the nearest one. The woman with brown hair and green eyes.
"Cough! Bloody hell?! What happened?!" The woman cursed as she gasped for air.
She saw small feet and looked up. Green eyes met with green.
"Ma.....ma...?" The little girl mumbled.

Miranda froze. Tears began to form into the little girls eyes and she suddenly hugged her.
"Mama! Mama!" The little girl cried in her chest.
Rifa and Alexis were beyond confused. They know for a fact that their friend is not married. And where the heck are they anyway?!

"Ummm....little girl....I don't mean to hurt your feelings...but I think you're confusing me for someone else." Miranda said as she lightly move the little girl from her.
The little girl eyes widened when realization hit her.
"Sorry.....you look like my mom....she had green eyes also but blonde hair..sorry..." the little girl mumbled.
Miranda felt her heart stabbed.

"Erza! Erza where are you?!"

The little girl, now know as Erza, jumped.
"That's sounds like Mistoras and Spartos!" She squeaked.
"Wait....Mistoras and Spartos....the generals?!" Alexis yelled.
Erza quickly grabbed Miranda's hand and both ran. Rifa and Alexis right behind them.

- Time Skip -

"Huff.....huff.....what was that about?" Rifa breath in and out for air.
"Sorry....I ran away from my studies again....I don't like math....." Erza pouted.
Miranda sighs. They ran to a tree house deep in the forest of who knows where.
"Erza right?" Miranda said and she nodded.
"Where are we?" She asked.
"We're in my secret hide out in Sindria! Mama and I made this along with big brother Aladdin." Erza smiled.
"Where are you from? A-------!!"

"Erza?!"

Everyone turned. A 17 year old boy with blue hair in a braid. He wore blue Arabic clothing, and in his hand, some sort of gold tritant staff.
"We come in peace, we come in peace!" Rifa yells as she took out the book the old woman showed her and uses it as a shield.
The boy narrowed his eyes but widened when he saw the symbol on the book.

The eight pointed star symbol....
He scaned their Rukh and saw they were not dangerous and what's more...not from this time.

"Sigh.....that symbol.....it's been passed down by the magis of different times. A Magi from your time must of sent you here. Come. I'll take you guys someplace safe. And the names Aladdin." He smiled.
They left the tree house and left to the palace. But before they did, he used magic to change their clothing, which sent them asking hundreds of Questions. His guess, first time seeing magic.
"

Aladdin, Miranda looks like Mama." Erza said as they walked down the place hallways.
Aladdin did a side glance at the trio behind them. Miranda sweat dropping at the siblings bickering.
Indeed the woman did look like his older sister. She was the Magi of Sindria. He wonders if it's possible that she is her reincarnation. He then noticed the lotus blossom necklace on her neck.