(AU) Snake Sinbad X Oc: Part 1:Back to the Past

Mulai dari awal

And all the men came out of their rooms with either a axe, gun, or both.
"Where?!" The manger yelled and I pointed to my room.
All the men ran and Rifa ran to me to try and calm me down. I have a huge fear of snakes and not a fan of them. I rather see them in book and in forms of Jewelry than touch them. Blame for my fear of snakes......I blame my cousin Ray for that.
Rifa let me sleep in her room for tonight and I was beyond glad.

- The Next Day -

"It was never found?" Rifa said as she munched on her egg sandwiches.
"Yeah, and it sucked. The manger of the hotel was pissed. I wanted to catch it for my science project, but looks like it got away... " Rifa's brother, Alexis sighs in disappointment.
"Let me live in peace for god's sake......
Uuuuhhhhh......" I cried and both sweat drop.
"Changing the subject, we're going into the old temple today. Make sure to have everything you need. We leave in 30 minutes." Alexis said and he left.

I got my bag, and my gun and dagger this time. I packed food and everything else I need and off we went.

As we headed to the temple I felt like I was begin watched. The feeling was beginning to bore into my skin. I Shutter and just kept walking.

We were finally at the Temple and we went inside. But......it felt familiar.
"Look at these hieroglyphics. They tell the story of the Kingdom. The people of this Kingdom were kind. It was built from the ground. It's what has been decipher so far." Alexis said as we continued walking down the temple hallway.
I stopped in front of one. It showed a woman with a long white dress, wings sprouting from her back, her hands in a praying position. The stars surrounding her. On her neck, a lotus blossom necklace. I shook my head.

"Who's this?" I asked.
Rifa walked back towards me and looks at the image.
"She looks beautiful. She kind of looks like you Miranda." She smirked while I role my eyes.
We continued walking and we came to a room. Pillars and the windows can be seen. I was amazed. I wonder what the Kingdom looked like back then.
I looked at the two thrones on the pedestals.
"Out of curiosity, who ruled the kingdom. This place looks amazing." I said as I took out my phone and took pictures.
"Based on my research, the ruler of this Kingdom was a man named Sinbad. King of Sindria. He ruled besides his generals." Alexis said.
I froze.
"Sinbad....what a strange name...it makes me want to Sin Bad!" Rifa burst out laughing at the pun she just did.
We both groan. Honestly.
"Well aren't I just a Sinnamon roll?" She continues and we faced palm.
"God save me......" I groan.

"Celestina......"

We all froze.

The name kept repeating and we all stood together. Rifa took out her gun, Alexis his Dagger and me also my gun. We looked all around, ready fight.

"Celestina...."

Our heads shot up looking to the ceiling. Long black hair, green blue snake scales, a skull necklace, and gold slit eyes, looked down at us with a crazy psycho smirk.

"Welcome home...."

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" All three of us scream and began shooting our guns at it.
It slithered quickly out of the way and was now on the floor, rising up and looking down at us.
"Celestina, you're back! I'm so happy!" The snake man grins.
But his face turns to enraged and glares at Alexius, who who stood protectively in front of us.
"Disgusting filth....how dare you stand between me and my wife?!" He growled.

"Sharra Sargos!!"

Suddenly ice spears came out of nowhere and hit the snake. We turned around and saw it was the old lady who told us our fortune the other day.
"Hurry and run!" She yelled and we ran.
The snake man roared angrily and was hot on our trail. The old lady stabbed the ground with her walker stick and a wall of ice appears.
"That'll keep us safe for now but you three have to go back to that time. Only you can save Sinbad from falling into depravity!" She yells.
She hands a bag and touched the painting of the woman.
"Show the symbol of the rukh and he will help you!" She handed Rifa a necklace.
"What's going on?!" Alexis yells and the ice wall began to crack.
"No time to explain! Go!" She yells and suddenly a hole in the wall opens, and she pushed us in.