Green Leader!Edd x Reader (Lemon): His Office

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yes sir."

I awkwardly replied and walked over behind his desk and sat on his lap facing him. I felt something poke into my inner thigh. Oh please let that be a gun... He gazed up and down my body as his fingers traced up my thighs. I let out a small squeak of surprise and my blush grew darker.

"B-Boss what a-are you doing...?"

I stuttered as I asked.

"Call me Edd.."

He quietly chuckled. Suddenly without warning, he bit down on between my neck and collar bone. A shock of pain ran threw my body making me gasp. Soon it was replaced by the feeling of pleasure, causing me to let out a faint moan. He smirked before he placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed my down giving me a hard kiss. I had no control over my emotions so I basically melted into the kiss, my hands gripping his shoulders tightly. Our heads tilted in opposite directions to deepen the kiss. He tastes like cola. We repeated our motions before he pulled my hair back forcing us to break the kiss. He let go of my hair and smirked, slightly licking his lips.

"Take my clothes off."

He slightly breathed out with no hesitation. The blush never left my face. I gave a quick nod and followed his orders. I unbuckled his trench coat as his hands rested on my bottom, giving them a light squeeze as he watched me.

After I had pulled off almost all of this clothing, I was down to his boxers. It wasn't a gun... Without warning, he started rather quickly taking off my clothes. I was powerless to stop him. Surely I'd get killed if I denied him to proceed. All I could do was sit there being a blushing mess as my clothing was being torn off. I bit my lip once I was left in my (F/C) bra and underwear. But seeing me in nothing but my bra and panties, he let out a guttural moan.

"God you're so beautiful.."

He lowly mumbled as his lustful eyes gazed upon me. My hands slowly slid down his toned chest. He smirked and with one swift move unhooked my bra and flung it across the room. He took one nipple in his mouth. I let out a breathy moan and threw my head back. At that instant my hand wandered into his boxers and pulled his erection out, stroking his length.

"G-Good girl..."

He moaned, his hand fisting my hair. His hands retracted and pulled his boxers all the way off. Then they made their way to my underwear. They were slightly wet from the rough play. He grabbed them and tossed them aside. He grinned as his arms enveloped around my thighs and picked me up before slamming me against the wall. I wanted him badly.

"Edd..."

He locked eyes with me once I spoke his name.

"P-Please..."

I whispered out. I was begging him. He smirked and murmured into my shoulder in a low tone.

"Only because you're so cute~"

With that he slammed himself into me. I felt a wave of pleasure pass threw me as I felt his quick movements inside of me. I arched my back and leaned into him for support. His thrusts were amazing. I felt him hit my G-Spot repeatedly. I felt my legs begin to shake at the pressure in my lower abdomen, I tried to hold out for him, squeezing my legs around his body.

"It's alright love. Let yourself come for me."

He cooed against my leg. Feeling his warm breath against my neck sent slightly shivers down my spine. That's when I had enough. I felt my orgasm release onto him as my eyes fell shut and I gripped his brown hair, moaning out his name. His thrust became for uneven. His pants were mixed with faint groans. After a few more thrusts, he pulled out and came. He lightly panted as he slowly set me back down on the ground.

After that whole commotion, we both walked over and dressed in silence. The silence fueled my thoughts. The longer I thought, the more I realized what I had done. I fucked my boss. How the hell am I supposed feel about that? I finally finished up putting my uniform back on when I glanced over at Edd who was buttoning up his trench coat. He noticed me looking at him and smirked. He finished up before walking over and sitting at his desk.

"Thank you for your time (Y/N). You are dismissed."

He looked down on his desk and started writing down on some sheets. I frowned as I felt a pain hit my chest. Was he just using me as a fuck toy?

"Oh and one more thing."

He said making me look back at him.

"Be sure to expect gifts from me soon love."

He grinned before looking back down at his desk. I slightly blushed before softly smiling and walking out of his office.