Arriving in Scotland and Boxers on Show

Chapter 30

Nathan’s POV

Finally we had made it to Scotland after many hours of being stuck on the tour bus. I was currently in the warm shower in my and Rory’s hotel room after talking to the fans outside for an hour. I had been standing in the cubicle for about twenty minutes so I decided I should probably get out so Rory can use the bathroom. Our hotel room was huge! We had a huge king sized bed, a small kitchen area, a small living room type area and the bathroom was bigger than any I had seen before! It is so shiny… Oh god I’m getting excited over a bathroom. Get a grip nath, you’re turning all feminine. God I’m a weirdo.

Stepping out of the shower I dried my body with the towel, I turned to put my clothes on when I realised that I’d left them in the suitcase in the bedroom. I wrapped the towel around my waist and slowly stepped towards the door. I quickly unlocked it and peeped my head around the door to see where Rory was and if I could sneak in without him noticing me half naked. What can I say? I’m self-conscious.

I turned my head to the left to see the back of his head facing towards the TV. Sighing in relief I stepped out onto the fluffy carpet and made my way over to my open suitcase which was laid on the bed. Turning my head quickly to see if Rory was still facing the other way I slipped my boxers on under my towel. I then proceeded to drop the towel to the floor and continue to look for something to wear for the rest of the day as we were all going to meet up to go out and eat. I finally found my outfit which was a pair of black skinny jeans and my red polo t-shirt; I placed them on the bed while I put the suitcase to the floor out of the way.

Suddenly my phone started blaring out my ringtone telling me that Jay was calling me as I gave the boys all different ring tones on my phone.

“Alright bird, what’s up” I questioned while walking around the room; I don’t know how anyone can sit still while on the phone to someone.

“Yeah I’m good I was just wondering what time we’re all leaving to eat” Jay replied

I was about to reply when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and a warm kiss being placed at the back of my neck. I felt my face flush a bright pink as I realised I was still in my boxers; Rory chuckled and kissed my cheek as he noticed my face. “E-erm I think we-we’re leaving at s-six, so you’ve got half an h-hour” I stuttered out of embarrassment.

“Ok cheers baby nath and later you better tell me why you’re stuttering cos you only do that if you’re nervous or embarrassed” Jay chuckled.

“Haha like I’m going to t-tell you t-that” I replied jitteringly as Rory placed another kiss but this time on my sweet spot causing me to shiver in delight.

“I know you’ll tell me eventually. Anyway gotta go see you later Nathy” Jay exclaimed then hung up. I let out a sigh of relief and turned around in Rory’s arms. I placed my head on his chest to hide my still blushing cheeks.

“Well this is embarrassing…” I chuckle into his warm t-shirt.

“I’m quite enjoying the view to be honest” Rory teased. I pulled my head up and lightly smacked him on the shoulder causing him to laugh.

He slowly lent his head down and rested his forehead against mine, I looked deep into his brown eyes and he looked straight back into mine. I tilted my head up slightly and connected our lips together firmly. His lips pushed against mine with the same amount of force and he slowly backed me onto the bed so he was leaning over my body. My hands tugged on his thick hair and his trailed up and down my body sending shivers through my skin. I swiped my tongue across his bottom lip and he let me enter immediately. The kiss was the most heated one we had ever shared and I’ve got to say that I enjoyed it even more than I usually would. I pulled away from the kiss and spun us around so now I was straddling his waist and I was trailing kisses down his neck. I tugged lightly on the hem of his shirt and he lent up a bit so I could tug it over his head. I threw the shirt across the room and reconnected my lips to his. He brought his body up into a sitting position with me still straddling his hips. The kiss began to slow down and we finally pulled away a bit breathless a grin spread across my lips and Rory’s expression imitated mine.