A weight off my shoulders

Bit of a long chapter for you!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Ruby’s POV

As I woke up from my sleep I realised that I was holding onto something; it wasn’t squishy but it wasn’t hard either. I looked up as I opened my eyes to find jay’s face only centimetres from mine. “Oh my god, jay!” I screamed jolting him awake and causing him to scream as well. “Jesus ruby!! You scared the life out of me” he said looking down at me and grinning. I started to laugh, “Sorry I forgot you stayed with me, thanks for that by the way” I said while lifting my body up from his chest and leaning back on the bed frame while he did the same. “It’s no problem Roo, that’s what friends are for” he replied looking into my eyes. “You’re awesome, not many people that you’ve just met would stay with someone just to comfort them. I wish there were more people like you; actually no I don’t because now I have actually got you!” I rambled on, he just smiled and pulled me into a hug.

Jay’s POV

Roo is great. She’s just so different from all the other girls I’ve been friends with. With her everything’s just so relaxed and there isn’t anything dramatic going on. She’s going to be a really close friend, I can already tell!

The door to ruby’s room opened and in walked max. “Hey max, you alright mate?” I asked “Erm yeah mate. Sorry what’s going on here” he gestured to me and ruby, that’s when I noticed we were still hugging. I let her go and replied, “Oh ha-ha this actually isn’t what it looks like!”

“Are you sure because to me it looks like you’re lying in bed naked with my sister while hugging her!” max said raising his voice. “Mate, come on, you know I wouldn’t go there! She's your sister and I respect that. Anyway I’ve got my pj bottoms on” I reply while swinging one of my legs out of the covers to show I had them on. “Okay mate, I’m sorry but that doesn’t explain why you’re in her bed!” max said a little more calmly. “Oh right I forgot to explain that. She said she didn’t like being in new places on her own so I stayed with her.” I replied. “Yeah max we only slept, that was it. Jay’s just a really good mate” ruby adds in. “Oh okay, I believe you and I’m sorry of accusing you of doing my sister but you know what I’m like! I just don’t think she should be in that situation yet” max said looking at his hands.

“Haha oh my god max! You think I’m too young to be in that situation?!” ruby exclaimed then suddenly looked down clearly not meaning to say that. “What do you mean by that roo? You haven’t you know, have you?” max replied looking at ruby very seriously. “Max I’m not a little kid anymore!” ruby replied getting a little bit annoyed. Well this situation wasn’t awkward for me at all!!! I slowly stood up and made my way out of the door.

Max’s POV

As jay left the room I could feel the anger boiling up in me. I thought I’d done well to protect my sister from all sorts of things! Even sex! But obviously I hadn’t.

“To me roo you will always be little kid and to do something so stupid doesn’t help you out any more!” I shouted back to her. “What is your problem max? Everyone has had sex; it’s not a big deal! I bet you have too, haven’t you max?!” she said but became a bit quieter towards the end.

M: “Of course I have ruby! But that doesn’t make it okay”

R: “Why exactly? You’re in a friggin’ boy band! I bet you’ve slept with the population of Europe by now!” she shouted

M: “No I haven’t! That’s my point, I don’t sleep around! People assume I do because I go out a lot and by the way a get on with women, but I don’t.” I reply now almost at a whisper.

R: “Max, just tell me what the matter is, there’s something bothering you and I want to know. I’m your sister and we tell each other everything”

M: “This isn’t the same roo; you don’t talk about this with your sister”

R: “Hey! You can tell me anything. Remember when I had my first kiss and the first person I told was you because I only wanted your opinion, not even my best friends thoughts mattered as long as you where ok with it!” she replied laughing a bit.

M: “Fine but don’t laugh and promise you won’t judge me or leave me afterwards” I said while looking into her eyes almost pleading with her

R: “I promise! Now tell me”

M: “well, oh god this is so awkward! I’ve slept with women and I guess it was alright but it never seemed to be as great as people made out that it was. I’ve never seen what the big deal was about!” ruby nodded at me as if telling me to go on. “Then a couple of weeks ago I kinda kissed tom…” roo’s face went into pure shock, so I decided to continue just to fill the silence. “It was amazing, so much better than kissing all these women, it made me wonder why I bothered with them for all this time!  I kind of had an idea that I was gay before that kiss but I was sure of it in that moment. So basically what I’m saying is that I’m gay and my boyfriend is tom!” I said all in rush to get it out. It felt great to get that weight lifted off my shoulders. “Please say something Roo”

R: “Oh my God” Shit! She’s going to reject me, “Oh my god!” It’s going to get to the press then everyone will hate me! “Oh my god! This is awesoooommmmeee!!!” she shouted.

M: “What? I thought you were going to hate me!”

R: “I could never hate you! I’ve always wanted a gay bff but now I’ve got a gay bro and that’s amazing!” she shouted.

Suddenly all the boys walked into the room looking a bit scared. “I knew you were arguing but you should never hit a girl max!” jay exclaimed while looking at me sternly. “I didn’t hit her, I told her I was gay!” I said back while laughing. Everyone started laughing, “Thank the lord! I just heard all the oh my god’s and thought the worst!” jay said through fits of laughter. When all the laughter had died down everyone looked at me. “Wait you told her you are gay?” siva asked. “Yeah he did!!! Wwooo go tom! Get in there mate!” she shouted while jumping up and down while she did a fist pump in the air.

“You are so much like max!” Nathan exclaimed while giggling. I walked over to tom and hugged him tightly, I didn’t care that everyone was watching us. I pulled away a bit and kissed him on the lips, indulging in his soft and warm lips. We moved together like we were made to. We pulled away when we heard a chorus of “Awws”, making me blush. “You’re so cute when you’re embarrassed” tom said while looking me in the eyes. “He’s a good boy” I said while pulling my good boy face and rubbing his ear, “Yah yah yah yah” tom replied while rubbing my ear and pulling his good boy face.

“You two are so cute together” my sister said. And that was all I needed to hear for me to be happy about telling her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it!!! 

~vote~

~comment~

wwwwoooooo