Thomas and Maxy

Chapter 15

Max’s POV

Seeing Jay and Roo’s little moment in the van had us all ‘awwing’. I did go to say something about them kissing but tom put his hand on my leg as a sign not too, it was so cute even tom was almost crying cos of the cuteness.

I was sat on my bed just staring at the ceiling just thinking about anything and everything. Just over the course of a few months I’ve found the man I want to be with forever and my sister has found a man who loves her more than she knows is possible. I’m so happy for her and I know bird will look after her; especially since he knows he would have to deal with me.

I decided to get up and walk downstairs to go spend some time with tom. I walked into the kitchen to find his back facing me while he was stood waiting for the kettle to boil. I quietly tiptoed up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested by head on his shoulder. “Hey babe, you alright?” I asked him.

“Much better now you’re here. What were you doing up there anyway?” he replied while turning in the circle of my arms and placing his arms around my neck.

“Nothing much, just thinking. Hey I was wondering if you want to go out later to dinner, just the two of us” I said while smiling into his eyes.

“That sounds perfect babe. You know I love you right? Cos sometimes I don’t think I tell you enough…” tom enquired with a small frown of his face.

“Don’t worry Thomas I know you do and you tell me about twenty times a day! Not forgetting the other things you do to show me” I said with a wink making him blush.

“Oh cheeky! And stop calling me Thomas when we’re in inappropriate places; you know it turns me on a little” he replied in a hushed tone but with a grin on his face.

“Haha you love it as much as I love you and I know that’s a hell of a lot” I stated making him giggle.

“You know me too well maxy” tom said as he slowly lent down and connected our lips in a kiss that won’t be forgotten for a loonnngg time. Our lips moved in perfect harmony like our bodies and souls were connected.

“I love you Tom and don’t you ever forget it” I whispered while looking into his hazel eyes.

“Like I ever will” Tom whispered back to me and reconnected our lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya my lovelys just a little chapterfor you! I will try and update weekly if not more bt im back at school and got sports so im sorry if i dont but im sure that i will do it cos i love writing.

Thank you guys for 272 reads AND 5 votes! im sooooo happy i cant actually believe it. i would love it if you commented and let me know what you think would help or if you have any ideas for the story. also you can ask me if you dont get it or if you have any the wanted related questions and ill try help! 

So picture and video to the side as always and i yet again dont own them sooo hope your all great (Jays mum, what a babe. youll get it if you watch the vid ;) )

~vote~comment~fan~

~Roo xx