Hey i'm Rory, nice to meet you!

Chapter 23

Nathan’s POV

I opened the front door to be met by a grinning Rory. I stepped to the side to let him through the door.

“Hey babe, you alright?” he asked while hugging me tight.

“I’m great Rorymysexyboyf” I replied with a wink.

“I wonder were that name came from…” he chuckled in mock thought with his hands resting on my waist.

“Jay and Ruby saw that so I would expect to be mocked by that on every occasion by that way” I chuckled at him while he put his head on my shoulder in embarrassment.

After a few moments he pulled back and pressed his lips to mine in a slow kiss. We broke away to the sound of giggles and jays voice saying “Woah guys don’t let us being around stop you!” I blushed a furious pink colour while Rory just laughed.

“Hey I’m Rory, nice to meet you” He introduced himself nervously which I thought was adorable.

“Hey I’m Ruby and this idiot is jay, jay is basically nath’s husband” roo says with a chuckle.

Rory looks at me confused, “Oh don’t worry babe, he’s straight in love and going out with Roo” I reassure him he just chuckles and shakes his head.

“Hey I thought I was your babe?!” Jay exclaims in mock horror like I did earlier today.

“I thought we established that Rory is my babe and Ruby’s yours and you said I was “Your bit on the side” anyway” I replied with a smirk.

“And now I understand why you said nath’s his husband!” Rory exclaims laughing with ruby.

“Haha don’t worry rory I’ll be your wife” roo said in amusement.

“Haha that’s fine with me!”

“Come on guys. Let’s go into the living room and rory can tell us about how you two cuties met” roo said while squeezing my cheeks.

Jay sat down on one end of the rather large sofa with his legs up with ruby in between his legs with her back to his chest. Rory then sat down on the other end leaving no space for me, I looked around confused on where to sit when I felt Rory’s arms wrap around my waist and pull me down to sit on his lap. I could feel my cheeks go pink and I could tell Juby McGeorgeness over on the other side of the couch saw because they were grinning at me cheekily. I shook my head and turned and smiled at Rory sweetly.

“So what was the story then?” Jay enquired.

“Well I was in Starbucks and I was looking down at my phone while walking to a table. I had a cup of tea in my hand and I wasn’t looking were I was going; it turns out nath was doing the exact same thing so we walked into each other. I spilt my tea all over him while he dropped his on the floor. So I said I’d get him another drink as an apology and I though he was cute and well that’s how this all started…” He explained blushing a bit.

“Are you like nath then? No one can talk to you in the morning until you’ve had a cup of tea?” Jay asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah I am, that’s weird” Rory chuckled; I could feel the vibrations on my arm from his chest.

Just after Rory said that I heard tom, max and Siva burst through the front door. They had all gone out earlier in the day to go shopping for clothes for the tour coming up in a few weeks and siva went along to keep them on track and choose appropriate clothing to be seen by the public. Well as appropriate as the wanted can get.