Let The Tour Begin

Chapter 27

3rd person

So today is the day of the tour and everyone was rushing around the house grabbing last minutes things to put into their suitcases. Big kev had called the night before telling the lads and girls to be ready to leave the flat at 9am…it was now five minutes to nine and Tom was topless as always (not that max was complaining), Seev was cuddling with Nareesha, Nathan was groggily walking down the stairs with a sleepy Rory (they decided to tell the fans that they were just best mates for now, technically they were mates…if you catch my drift), Jay was coaxing Ruby from her foetus position on the kitchen counter with a cup of tea (even she doesn’t know how she got up there) and Kevin was stood at the front door laughing at the site in front of him. It’s fair to say that today was going to be long.

After Jay had managed to bundle Ruby of the counter, Tom put clothes on much to max’s disappointment, Nareesha pull Siva to the door and Nath and Rory put their shoes on; Kevin managed to get everyone out of the house and outside onto the pavement in one piece and with all belongings by their sides. Ready and waiting for the bus they have to be travelling on for the next couple of months.

Ruby’s POV

I leant the side of my body into the side of Jay for support as I was fighting a losing battle against sleep. In my opinion 9am is NEVER an acceptable time to be outside, never was at school and it still isn’t now.

From beside me I heard a chuckle escape from Jays plump lips. “What are you laughing at?” I asked with a raised eyebrow, turning my head upwards to see his lips upturned into a cute smile.

“You. Your just so cute.” He bent down and brushed his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss. I could feel my cheeks tint a light pink shade and I buried my face further into his chest to hide my embarrassment. I felt a finger pull my chin up and I was met by Jay’s glistening blue eyes. A slight smile was playing on his lips as he looked into my eyes, he brought his face closer to mine and paused in front of me with his lips millimetres away from mine. In a hushed tone he whispered to me “I love you”. I then tilted my head upwards ever so slightly so my lips connected with his in a soft kiss. Our lips pressed against each other’s slowly and tenderly. I placed my hands at the nape of his neck and tugged on the short hair, his hands wrapping around me and cuddling me making me feel secure and relaxed. Slowly we both pulled away and rested our foreheads together; I opened my eyes and saw jay still had his eyes closed softly with a smile playing on his lips. I leant forward and placed a small kiss on the end of his nose making his eyes flutter open and look back into mine; his grip around me tightening making my body tingle all over in happiness. From behind us I heard Kevin shout that the bus was here for us. Jay only cuddled closer into me, bringing his head down to my shoulder, nuzzling my neck and placing a delicate kiss in the crook of my neck. I reached up my hand and raked my hand through his curls and whispered in his ear “I love you too.” With that we had one last short kiss that lasted only a few seconds and made our way over to the bus, intertwining our hands together and walking up the steps. Let the tour begin.

Nathan’s POV

As it was too early for me to function properly yet, Rory and I had placed ourselves in the back room on the large sofa. Our bodies cuddled into the corner of the sofa, our legs intertwined, my head on Rory’s chest with our arms wrapped around each other.

The decision to tell the fans that we were just friends for now was a choice made a week before today. It was purely based on the facts that we hadn’t been in a relationship for that long, I hadn’t ever been with a guy before and that family, friends and the fans didn’t know that I was gay or the fact that I had a boyfriend. Rory understood completely and is happy to keep us a secret for a while until I’m ready to tell people.