I'm falling and I hope you're the one to catch me

Chapter 12

Jay’s POV

The flip had actually gone down really well with the fans. I got loads of cute comments about me and Roo and hardly any hate! I love how the fanmily always pulls together and supports us; we’ve got the best fan base in the world.

I walked into the living room and sat next to Roo. She was wearing some grey joggers that were rolled up to her knees and a navy blue vest top that had the scripts album cover on the front. (I don’t know if they actually make these but I thought it would look cute)

“So babe, you know you have that list of things you want to do before you’re twenty one?” she nodded with a curious expression on her face. “Well I noticed the one where you wanted to learn how to dance…I could help you with that. Only if you want to though I don’t want to be pushy or anything-” I rambled for a bit while before she cut me off “Jay slow down babe, you’re talking my ear off” she said while giggling at me. “Sorry you make me nervous when all your attention is on me” I said while fiddling with her hands she began to giggle more. “I make you nervous! The massively unconfident and shy person in the world! You’ve stood in front of thousands of people on stage and you were never nervous then; why should one quiet girl make you nervous?” she exclaimed with pure shock in her voice with her eyebrows raised. “You’re just so beautiful; the way your eyes don’t leave mine just makes me feel…different. The way you laugh makes everyone else want to laugh. The way you’re quiet makes me want to know more about you, it draws me in. The way that when I look at you, you smile and then blush but you don’t look away, it makes me wonder why someone else hasn’t already got you. But I’m so glad that it’s me and I don’t want to let you go because you’re my Ruby and you shine so bright in my eyes.” I kept looking into her eyes which were now shimmering with tears and her cheeks were pink with cuteness.

She didn’t say anything; she didn’t need to because I could see it in her sparkling eyes. Instead we both leant in; our eyes locked on each other’s. Finally our lips met in a passionate kiss. It was sweet and tender and I could feel love in the kiss. I know we’ve only known each other for about a week but I could feel myself falling for Ruby. I have fallen in love before and it didn’t end that well. But for the first time in my life I’m not scared to fall because I know that as long as I have Ruby I will land on my feet. She is one of the few things in my life that I know will remain and I will never stop fighting for her; even though I have her I will never take her for granted because she has filled that broken piece of my heart and I sure as hell am not going to lose her.

I Jay McGuiness am falling in love with Ruby George.

*Later that day*

Nathan’s POV

I’d been sat in my room for most of the morning talking to people over twitter and texting my sister, jess. I like the fans to know that I appreciate them and all there help. My sister and I are really close. We tell each other everything; from relationship problems to what happened at her school. We know everything about each other and I like it that way because I know that if she’s ever upset or scared that she will come to me and I can help her. Instead of texting her I decided to call her since it’s much easier.

( J= Jess   N=Nathan )

N: Heeyy jeesssyy!!!

J: Heeyyyyy Nathhhyyy!!

N: So how are things at home?

J: It’s all good! But it’s not the same without you around! I miss you

N: I miss you too! You should come down soon since we have the whole of the holidays off

J: Ahhh yeah! That would be awesome. Ssooo have you found yourself a lovely lady yet?