Crossing one off the list

So there are a lot of different POV's in this chapter so i hope it doesnt get confusing....hope you all like it!!!

~Roo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Nathan’s POV

After we had all left ruby’s room we all walked into the living room and sat down. Tom and max sat cuddled together on one end of the sofa, jay and ruby sat next to each other on the other end and siva and I sat on the sofa next to it. “So, do you want to watch a film?” I enquired. They all replied with a chorus of “yeahs”. We decided to watch paranormal activity although ruby didn’t seem too happy about it.

Ruby’s POV

Why do we have to watch a horror? I hate them and max knows! He probably did it to annoy me. He’s looking at me now, and by the way he’s looking at me with that smug grin just proves he did it on purpose! I will get him back, I always do.

Jay’s POV

Ruby seemed a little bit tense as the movie started. “Are you okay roo?” I whispered in her ear so the others couldn’t hear us. “Sort of, I just don’t like horrors. I’m really jumpy and max knows. I can tell he did it so he can laugh at me” she whispered back to me. “Oh right, well we don’t have to watch it. We can just hang out up stairs; I could help you unpack since you haven’t done that yet.” I reply back into her ear. “Are you sure? I don’t want you to miss the film just for me” ruby says looking into my eyes. “I’ve seen it before so let’s go” I reply, standing up and pulling on her hand to follow me.

“Where are you two going?” max asked looking up from the screen. “Upstairs ‘cos roo doesn’t like horror’s” I tell him. He just nods and goes back to looking at the screen.

“So, where should we start?” I say looking around the room at the various different things that had arrived since yesterday. “Erm, well we could just start from the boxes and bags at the back of the room and work are way forward.” She said while glancing around the room. “Okie dokie” I reply while picking up a box and placing it on the bed so I could open it while ruby did the same.

We got about half way through unpacking things when I found a notebook and on the front it said ‘Ruby’s list’. “Hey roo, what’s this?” she looked up and saw the notebook. “Oh that’s my list of things I want to have achieved before my twenty first birthday. You can have a look if you want” she said while I opened the book.

“Number one, sleep under the stars. Number 2, learn to play the guitar. Number 3, kiss a celebrity…” I raised my eyebrows and smiled a bit while reading the third one. “Number 4; see my brother achieve his dream. Number 5, learn how to dance.” Well that’s a bit of an odd mix but I know I can help with a few of those things.

“I know it’s a bit pathetic but you know it’s good to have goals” she said while blushing a bit. “It’s not pathetic at all! Anyway I know I could help with a few of those” I reply while winking at her. “Oh cheeky McGuiness!” she said while laughing. “Well we’ve got the whole summer off but before that we have one more interview; so then we can set to work on this list” I reply while grinning at her. “And I know there is one we can do right now” I continue while walking towards her. “Are you sure? I mean, I wouldn’t mind but wouldn’t it make it weird?” she asked while walking towards me as well. “Well, put it this way, it’s just a friend doing a favour for another friend. It doesn’t have to make it weird, people kiss all the time” I reply while she nodded. We stood looking into each other’s eyes.

Ruby’s POV

Slowly jay leaned down and I went on my tip toes and our lips collided. His lips were soft and tasted of chocolate. It was a sweet kiss but I could feel the fireworks exploding inside of me, it was amazing! I could feel my body wanting more than just this little kiss. Slowly we both pulled away, lust clouding both of our vision. “I don’t think that kiss counts, defiantly not long enough” he said, still looking into my eyes. “Defiantly” I reply and our lips crash together again. This time it was hungrier. I put my hands under his shirt and started running my hands over his warm skin. This made him moan while he put his hands onto my hips, pulling me closer to his body. He stroked his tongue over my lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. His tongue roamed my mouth making me moan. He moved his hands away from my hips and down to my thighs. “Jump” he said quickly breaking the kiss. I did as I was told and continued kissing him while being carried over to the bed were he put me down and laid his body on top of mine; careful not to put all his body wait on me. The kiss continued but we eventually slowed it down and we pulled away, both breathless but grinning so wide that it hurt my cheeks.

“Well I can cross that off the list!” I say while giggling. He started laughing too, why is he so awesome! “Well I can’t say I wouldn’t do it again” he said while lightly pressing his lips to mine then slowly pulling away and sitting us both up on the bed. “Well I’ve read a lot in magazines about you and your kissing skills, but I’ve got to say I didn’t expect you to be that good!” I exclaimed. “I think I will take that as a complement…” he replied while blushing. “Did you eat chocolate before?” I ask, curious to see if he just tastes that way.

Jay’s POV

“Erm yeah I did, why?” I ask. “It just tastes good, we should get more of it” she says. I start laughing and so did she. “Well did you eat cherries before?” I ask her back. “Actually I didn’t” she answered looking at her shoes. “Well it tastes good, I guess I’ll just have to kiss you again whenever I feel like eating cherries” I reply. “I guess you will”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked it!!!!

~Vote~

~Comment~  

love you guys for reading!      ~Roo