I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Thirteen}

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it's right..." I sighed after he left. "But if he tries to kill me, I'm going to haunt you" I breathed. As you can see, I'm in a really bad mood, jet lag is a bitch at the moment. I really want to get to my warm bed. Not long now.

I sat in my seat, with my arms crossed over my chest waiting for this guy to get in the Limo. I was surprised when Ricky hopped into the Limo; I instantly jumped him and hugged him without even thinking. My eyes shot open, and pushed away from him and went to the far end of the seat.

"Sorry I thought you were someone... else" I said looking anywhere but him. As much as I hate to say it... but I will spare you the details and not tell you... yet.

"Ha, yeah right... just admit it" I finally looked at him and he had that stupid half grin on his face, the one that makes me go all... weak kneed.

"Admit what?" I snapped back. I turned to look at the heavily tinted windows, if I don't look at him, I won't give in.

"What" there was a hint of amusement in his voice.

"What?" I think I should be worry about his mental health or something.

"What" he said it again. I lost what we were talking about.

"Huh? I'm confused" I turned to him, then only to see him smiling like a complete fool.

"What?" I said while snapping my fingers in his face.

"How to confuse a Blonde... works every time" he gave a light chuckled. That's when I just realized what he said. I gave him a punch in the arm.

"I am NOT stupid," I said turning fully to him. "And blondes' are not stupid... if you don't include Katelyn... sometimes, no actually she smarter than I am, she just acts like a half-mad psycho... I-I'm just going to stop talking," I said while turning back to the window. Here I am already babbling about nothing, it always seems to happen when I'm alone with this fruit-loop.

"I'm sorry," he sounded apologetic, but knowing him as Luke... well that swings the balance just a bit.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"No, not really... it was actually funny" he started laughing again, what is wrong with him.

"Oh, you're a monster!" I gasped with fake shock. I crossed my arms again. "Anyway, what are you doing here" I waved my hand around the limo.

"Ha, Ha Funny story... you see" he was looking around, then his eyes landed on the door beside me. He pointed at it and his face turned to one of shock? I think. "umm, Lucy there's a spider on the handle" was that spider... Holy Moley!

I yelped and jumped back, my back hit Ricky's chest, which created a domino effect and we both tumbled to the floor. When I opened my eyes, I found myself on top of the Idiot straddling his waist. I put my hands beside his head to try to get up, but then I looked at him and he had that stupid smile on his face.

"You know there wasn't a spider," he said on the verge of laughing. He did that on purpose? I moved my hands to his shoulders and shook him.

"Are you insane!" I said with each shake. "I hate spiders as much as I hate flesh eating chickens... if they existed" I got up and sat down in the same spot I did before the "spider" attacked, Ricky did the same with a smirk on his face.

"Asshole" I muttered. "What are you doing in my limo anyway?" I barked at him, about to kick him out of Limo with a few bruises.

"WHOA WHOA, you need to relax," he said putting his hands up in a defensive position. When I gave him a dull look, he continued. "My car broke down again, or rather died and it is a piece of shit and my birthday is tomorrow and I'm getting a new car." He finished with a nod.