Eduardo x Reader x Jon (Lemon): Between

Start from the beginning

"Please stay..."

He cooed and his hand tan down my cheek. I lightly gulped as small nervous drops of sweat rolled down the sides of my face. What should I do? Oh what shall I say? Do I really want this? Do I really want him? My mind flooded with questions that I did not know how to answer. Before I could make a decision, I felt his lips push against mine. That single kiss made my thoughts clear out of my mind. I basically melted into the kiss. I gently tilted my head to side, deepening the kiss. He clipped his hands on my waist and he pushed his hips into mine, grinding against me desperately.

But being the dumb children that we were, we had forgotten to close the door. Just in that instant, Eduardo passed by and saw the whole scene. He choked on his diet coke drink before yelling out in slight anger.

"What the hell is this?!"

Both Jon and my head spun back to look at an annoyed Eduardo.

"U-Umm... Eduardo I-I can explain-"

He cut me off before I finished my sentence.

"Why aren't you sharing~?"

He huffed before he walked over and pounced behind me, now over me. I lightly jumped as I felt this new shift of weight. I could feel Eduardo grin before he bit down on the back side of my neck. I accidentally let out a faint moan at his actions. Jon intertwined his fingers with both of my hand. He was still on the bottom looking up at us. I bit down my lip as Eduardo kept his paced actions.

A small whimper was heard from Jon who was not taking any pleasuring actions. I slightly grinned while my soft pants before lowering down and kissing Jon. His desperate gaze softened as he closed his eyes and kissed me back. Eduardo gave my neck a lewd lick up my neck sending shivers down my spine. My arms felt weak so eventually I just let my body collapse onto Jon, pressing against him. He broke away from the kiss to hear a moan coming from him. I felt the two men start to tear off my clothing, one by one, until I was down to my (F/C) themed underwear and bra.

I felt Eduardo pull away from me, only to hear the sound out zippers and clothing coming off. A dark blush lurked over my cheeks when I felt him press his semi-hard cock press against my bottom. He gave me a sly grin as he sat on the bed next to me and pulled me off Jon and onto his lap. My back was facing Eduardo. Jon sat up and frowned. I sighed and pulled away from Eduardo. Eduardo didn't seem to like me doing that.

"Umm excuse me where do you think your going?"

Eduardo narrowed his eyes at me. I sighed.

"I'm sorry but Jon was first. You can wait."

I went over to Jon and tugged his collar slightly, a smirk stretched across my face. I unbuttoned his clothing until he was down to his boxers as well. I gently pawed at his erection making the sweet cinnamon roll moan. I leaned over and lightly licked his lips as my hands grabbed the edges of his boxers and pulled them down, revealing his eager self. I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the side. I flipped my hair back and lightly ran my finger up his length, making him shiver. I smirked as I lowered my head onto him before I started bopping my head up and down his member. I could feel Eduardo's impatient glare on me as I continued my actions. Jon's hands flung up to grip my head tightly as hard pants were heard from the helpless guy.

Eduardo let out a grunt of annoyance as he stood up and went over to my back section. He grabbed my underwear and pulled them off immediately. Only a few seconds was the time it took to make the following actions: He aligned himself onto my entrance before slamming himself into my tight space. Pain mixed with pleasure over came me as a choked groan was all that came from me because of the two men preforming these actions upon me. My body was weak, only to be supported by the guys, yet full of pleasure. All the hot moans filled the room as everyone of us was reaching closer to their growing climax. Eduardo was tightly digging his fingers into my waist who was sure to leave marks. His member pressed against my g-spot repeatedly sending me over the edge. I came.

The two men pulled away from me, Eduardo grabbing me and flipping me over so my back would me against the bed. I was panting lightly as I slowly realized what they were going to do. They masterbated until they reached their climax and spilled onto me. I lightly giggled as I sucked my fingers from the cum. Jon and Eduardo fell each on one side of me. Jon grabbed me close, a cute expression on his face. Eduardo enveloped his arm around my thigh and closed his eyes. I sighed, clearly exhausted. I reached up and wrapped my arm around their heads and pulled them closer.

"I love you guys."

I cooed out, closing my eyes.

"We love you too (Y/N)."

That was the last thing I heard before drifting off to slumber.