What yall think happen I said as we got her room back together. No telling! Who called and told you anyway Ti? Liv called first and then mama she was like "Tionne come home I think Noelle is suicidal". Suicidal, Noelle would never try to kill herself Ti. Duh I know that, but mama was over reacting as always when it comes to Noelle's moods. Wow she really won Prom Queen I hate that I missed seeing her go I said looking at the sash. I am sure your mom got plenty of video and pictures of it Ro said. Yeah you know she did. I noticed that Lisa was quite. Lisa what you doing? She still didn't answer. Li! Huh she said looking up at me. What are you doing? Read this she said handing me the journal.

I started reading the entry and 3 lines into I automatically knew what happened. I closed it and put it back in her drawer. Pretend like you didn't see that Lisa. See what Ro said. We'll tell you later just for now don't say anything to her about it okay. Yeah but for real Ti. For real what Noelle said coming into the room. Nothing. 

You wash yo ass you weren't gone that long, Li said? Yeah you wanna smell it she said looking at her. Oh you got jokes okay I got you Noelle. Come on let's go I said leading them out the room. Do we really have to, I don't really feel like seeing anyone. You need fresh air Noelle so come on. Fine can yall give me a minute to put on some clothes? We all got the same thing go on and get dressed. Lisa stop come on now let's just give her some time to get ready Ro said. We'll wait for you in the living room I said following behind Li and Ro as they went out the room.

Is she okay Tionne? Yeah mama she's fine but uhh you don't have any prescription pills in the house do you? Yeah I do why? Just put them up okay. She is... No but she's at a low point and we don't her getting any ideas. It's that boy isn't it? I knew he was no good for her. Mama! I mean look at her she is beautiful and he had feeling like she wasn't worth shit. Mama! And I told her she was too good for him and she....I didn't listen to you when I should have we heard Noelle say coming down the hall. Oh baby girl are you okay? I am fine mama I told you that. Baby girl...Mama don't come on Noelle I said reaching for her. We'll be back in a little bit.

-Lisa-

We drove over to Ti's condo, since my house is occupied by a whole bunch of folks and Ro didn't offer her house up as usual. The whole ride Noelle was quiet she sat in the back and leaned her head on the window. Why are we stopping at the store, she said? We're gonna get some stuff for tonight we won't take long Ro said as they got out. You going Li, Ti said? Naw yall go in. She nodded her head at me. Once they both got out the car I looked at Noe.

Noe I said touching her shoulder. Yeah Lisa she said not looking at me. Come here I said pulling her over to me. I heard her sniff a little. What's wrong baby girl? I...I was so embarrassed she finally said. Was it because of CJ? She nodded her head. Yall were right. About? Never leave your man with your female friends. Surely not Liv. No Liv is like family to me she said wiping her face. 

Amber! Yeah that dirty bitch. Ooo if I could get my hands on her right now I'd beat the Maybelline right off her phony little face. I chuckled a little, calm down killer. Why did they have to do that to me Lisa, I never did anything to him Li. I was faithful and i was a damn good friend to her. When everyone was calling her a hoe I stood up for her. Noelle, Ty! That was different Li I mean Ty is my friend. Noelle you don't make love to your friend. And you've told me on countless occasions that you love Tyriq. Li I couldn't be with Tyriq though I mean not the way he wanted us to be together.

Why not Noe, why couldn't you and Ty make it work? Because everyone expected us to be together. Hell I am sure folks were planning our wedding for us. You always have to be rebellious why can't you go with the flow on things? Could you honestly see me with Tyriq I mean for real and not just hanging out, I mean full on relationship? Before I could answer it Ti and Ro and came back with like 10 bags. Think yall got enough stuff? Yeah we got the whole snack isle Ro said laughing. I looked at Noelle and she was just sitting there like she was thinking.