Venus's POV:

"I'm going to tell him." I said. after we had laughed at Sammy's hairdo.

"You are?" Aj said, helping me get the tangled hair off the brush.

"Yeah. I mean, he'll eventually have to know. So why not tell him tonight."

"True.. ouch! But how are you going to tell him?" Samanta asked.

"I don't know. Well I might just make him take me for a walk and I'll tell him. I mean, I can't drink alcohol, that's one sign for him."

"So, you're going to pretend he will ask you?" Aj asked.

"No! I'll tell him. Straight up to him. I have to." I finished untangling Sammy's hair and I put on a yellow, long, beach dress. I took some sandals out of my closet and let Aj borrow a light sweater.

"Well I'm ready. What about you guys?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're ready!" both shouted. I headed towards my car. We all got in and I drove kind of fast.

"Slow down girl, we know you want to see Piero, but drive slow." Samanta said.

"No. I want to get a good parking space because then there isn't going to be some close to the beach and we will have to walk a lot." I explained.

"Ok. We're here anyways. I told you that the beach was closer to my apartment." I said.

I got a good parking space. All we had to do is cross the street light to get to the beach wall. We crossed and took a seat on the counter of the place we were going to meet. Ten minutes later, the guys came from behind us. They had covered our eyes and they made us guess who it was. When they let us see again, Piero gave me a red rose, Gianluca gave Aj a pink lily, and Ignazio gave Samanta a small box.

"What's this?" Samanta asked.

"Open it." Ignazio said. They took a seat next to us, except Igni, he stayed standing. Sammy opened the box and got shocked.

"Ignazio! What... what's this for?" Sammy asked.

"It's a little something to a beautiful lady like you." He took Samanta's hand and said "Sammy, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I turned to see Piero smiling and then I saw Aj with her hands in her mouth, like if she was the one who got asked out. Gianluca had a smile in his face and was nodding.

"Ignazio... I ... I do! I'll be your girlfriend!" She threw herself into Igni's arms. After that, we got something to snack on, and then we headed towards the beach. We all took our shoes off and walked all together. The sun was setting and the staff of the event were fixing the last minute things on the stage. 'Moderato' and 'Metallica' ere going to play. Oh yeah, it was a rock concert later in the night.

"Bella." Piero grabbed me from my waist and pulled me towards me.

"Yes?"

"Let's go to the shore and walk by the water."

"Ok. But what about them?" I pointed to the guys and girls, which were buying a blanket to seat in the sand.

"We'll leave them with our shoes in their blankets, we'll take a quick walk. Don't worry." He took my sandals and went to Ignazio and Samanta. He said something to them then they nodded their heads.  

"You look beautiful tonight." I heard someone say in my ear. I turned, scared, and found Gianluca standing really close to me.

"Thanks, but you can stand over there and talk with me. You're too close." I said, feeling a bit uncomfortable.