That was a lie. He was fucking gorgeous, but far to arrogant and smug for my liking. The man let out a laugh, knowing that indeed, my red lips were lying. 

 I shot him a sarcastic smile, picked up my drink from the bar and walked straight past him.

''Looking a little flustered, doll face. You alright?'' J asked as I entered the booth.

''Im fine'' I smiled, taking a sip of my lemonade to 'cool' me down. J placed his hand onto the edge of my knee, giving it a light stroke which comforted me and made me feel aroused at the same time. 

''Don't you have a meeting baby?'' I asked intertwining my arm with his, resting my hand on his forearm. 

''I do. Here he comes.'' J nodded, gently moving me off him and taking his cane into both of his hands. I looked up and noticed it was the British man from the bar.

'Of course.' I thought. 

The man extended his hand outwards, yet J's remained stubbornly on top of his cane.

Rookie move. 

''Uh he doesn't shake hands. Sit down and have a drink.'' Kassius ordered.

The man realised that J wasn't budging so he simply nodded his head, accepted the diss and took his seat opposite us. 

''Mistah J... nice to finally meet your acquaintance. Facking came far enough'' He laughed lighting up a cigarette.

J's eyes flickered up and a sly smile appeared on his face. With this, it left me to assume that J liked him, but sometimes, one can never be to sure. 

''Reggie. Welcome. Decent ride in?'' J asked.

''Ive had the misses in the ear all day banging on about going shopping. You know, its like -'' Reggie moaned, adjusting in his seat before taking a pull on his cigarette ''How many fucking pairs of shoes and bags does a woman need? She's got hundreds - thousands at home. Does my fucking nut in mate. Don't get me wrong, I love treating my girl - otherwise the nagging wont stop - but fuck me!''