A well respected man

Hey muffins, highly advise listening to the song on low and reading until it stops playing.

Enjoy!

xoxo

A couple of weeks passed and J planned more heists than ever before. His greed started to set in, knowing that in the back of his mind, he needed to provide for the both of us now - even though he had more than enough wealth.  His face was all over the news stations and news stands - ''JOKER STRIKES AGAIN'' they all read. He loved it. He loved the attention, he fucking craved it. He had put me on a pedestal, exploiting me as his lucky charm. J had had a few running in's with Batman, but even then, it didn't appear to have slowed him down. 

The daily routine seemed to have been the same. Over breakfast he would read the paper, laughing about the indiscretions the journalists would write about him. He would then go to his office and run over the blue prints with his men. By 12 sharp they would be out the door robbing a bank, whilst the others would wait for the drug shipment to come in at the docks.  Most of the time I stayed home with Mona, actually all of the time I stayed home. Mona was involved with one of J's men, so J allowed her to come over to keep me company. It took a while for him to warm up to the idea, but I can be very persuasive when I need to be. J and his men would then return mid afternoon. He would either have a business meeting or he would be counting how much money he had just made from one hit.  Evening would strike, and we'd be at his club. 

Recently, word on the street was that J was running all the other gangsters in city out of business, and they did not seem like that one bit. It made me feel proud that my baby was really running the streets of Gotham. Some of the gangsters would turn up to the club, wanting to discuss 'business' with J. They would insist that they didn't want no beef.

 However nine times out of ten it would lead to a bullet being put straight in-between their eyes

For a few days now I had heard J and his men discussing that his old friend Tyrant was coming into town

For a few days now I had heard J and his men discussing that his old friend Tyrant was coming into town. Tyrant was in a gang from a young age. He didn't work well with authority and being told what to do, so he slaughtered his boss alongside his fellow gang members, thus becoming the leader of the biggest Mexican drug cartel gang known to man. The Del a Rosa's.