Police and thieves

I spent the rest of the day in the basement with Crane practising my shooting skills after Marco took my measurements.

''Like this?'' I said pointing the gun at the target.

''Higher'' Crane said standing behind me and adjusting the hight of my arms. 

''Or like this?'' I said spinning around pointing the gun at his head. I felt a little uncomfortable with his movements, knowing that if J knew, Crane would be a dead man. Don't get me wrong, he was hot... like really hot. Cranes skin was tanned and he had a rough surfer dude type of look to him. But I was with J, and I enjoyed my life thanks.

He lifted his arms up in shock

''You got me'' He said laughing, walking back around to his spot next to me, running his hands through his long hazel coloured hair.

I let out a smirk turning back around and pulled the trigger, shooting the target in the head. 

''Nice!'' He praised 

Maybe I wasn't too bad after all. Although we had been here for about 8 hours, and that was my first accurate shot.

''Im going to head out and get some rest. Gotta do my pre kill ritual.'' He said placing his gun down beside him. 

''Your what?'' I said taking off my goggles.

''Pre kill ritual.'' He shrugged

''And that involves...'' I asked

''Killing people. Cya in the morning sheila.'' He smiled, running off up the stairs.

I screwed my face up, being startled by his response. I quickly shook off the feeling knowing that these people work for J, what more did I expect. I walked over to the gun cabinet and placed the guns back into their original resting place before heading upstairs. 

All of a sudden someone called my name from across the hall ''Liza!'' I turned around and it was Crane. 

''My pre kill ritual also involves me having a drink'' He said grinning, shaking his glass. 

I rolled my eyes, stepping into the lift.

''So does mine, bye'' I smiled, closing the lift in front of his face. 

'Ugh' I thought. 

I stepped out of the lift and someone called my name again. 

''I already told you, I'm not having a drink with you Cra-'' I choked, turning around startled to find that it was in fact Mike behind me.

He frowned.

''What?''

''Nothing whats up?'' I dismissed 

''We need you in make up by 2, it takes a while.'' He ordered

I let out a groan

''Gotcha'' I said before turning around and heading into the bedroom. 

I fell back onto the bed, exhausted. I peered at the time. 11:56pm. My eyes suddenly felt heavy, and I fell into slumber. 

2:05am

I was awoken to the sound of hard thuds on the bedroom door. I jumped out of sleep, heading over to the door, wiping the dribble from my mouth.

It was Crane

''Jesus'', I said hiding behind the door. ''Why do you keep popping up?!'' I continued

He let out a grin ''Your late. Mike told me to come and get you''