Joy ride

He was doing at least 100mph. ''Jesus J, could you be going any faster?!'' I said in a sarcastic tone. Him being him, he decided to take my words literally, and pushed his foot down on the pedal even harder. I gave him a death glare, letting out a yelp and held onto the edge of my seat tighter. He let out a loud roar of  laughter and grabbed my thigh. 

''Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes'' he said smiling taking his eyes off of the road.  I blushed and let out a nervous laugh. ''Where are we going?'' I asked. 

''You'll see. You hungry, Kitten?'' he asked bringing the car to a stop at the lights. ''Starving daddy''I replied letting out a shy smile. He let out a huge grin, the overhead street lights of Gotham and the neon shop signs graciously reflecting their light off of his metal plated teeth. He looked so alluring. He grabbed my thigh again, revving the engine, using his other hand to adjust the volume on his white gold plated sound system. Panda was playing. 

''I take it you like rap music then?'' I shouted over the music. 

''I love it baby, just like your pretty little pussy'' he smirked. ''Lets go!'' he yelled, as the beat dropped, throwing his hand up in the air, abruptly changing the car into what felt like sixth gear. 

I held on for dear life as we sped off.

                                                                                    *****

After almost puking my guts out from the intensity of the car ride, we arrived outside a huge mansion. My eyes gawked in awe. When I say this place was big. It was enormous. Prestige and most definitely fit for a gangster - and then some. Matte black four by fours and shiny sport cars filled the driveway. The mansion was beautifully lit up, standing out against the darkened night of Gotham, but still stayed true to its invisibility.  

 ''Is this your place?'' I asked taking off my seatbelt. He growled, exiting, slamming his side of the door and walking round the car to let me out. He held out his pale, ring encrusted hand, helping me out. ''You like what you see, Kitten?''  he asked. ''Its amazing J'' I replied. ''Come'' he said pulling me in next to him, his hand softly placed on my lower back ''Wait until Daddy shows you the inside.'' he purred, moving my hair to the side and kissing my neck. 

As we entered through the huge double doors there was a string of his henchmen walking around the place. Intoxicated girls in skimpy outfits dancing to the beat bursting out of his surround sound system, giggling and playfully running after some of his men. Thick cigar smoke danced in the air, the hallway lights illuminating through it, making it look almost hypnotic as it spun and rose slowly towards the high ceilings. 

His place was beautiful

His place was beautiful. The whole of the lower level was open planned. I adverted my gaze to above me. Floors upon floors towered over me. The whole of the middle was cut out, so you could see straight down to the ground level. The house was dimly lit but bright enough to see everything that was going on around you. The black and gold cracked marble floor soaked in the light but quickly reflected it back as fast as it could embrace it. The sound of kitten heels pitter pattering across the floor echoed through my ear drums. 

''Daddy's home!'' he yelled, taking off his crisp white and black blazer and throwing it down onto the chair next to him. Exposing his purple Italian leather gun holster wrapped around his torso. 

This place honestly looked like a mad house - no pun intended. I raised my eyebrow and glared at him. ''Don't worry Kitten, Daddy's gonna have some alone time with you. But first, lets have some fun.'' He said guiding me into the kitchen handing me a crystal glass, topping it up with Hennessy. ''How did you know that this is what I like?'' I said chuffed. ''Daddy knows a lot of things, Kitten. Come on' He said pulling my arm, ' I wanna show off my new toy''.  I took a swig of my drink and followed him across the room.

I attempted to make small talk with some of the girls that were around me. I was completely out of my comfort zone but I decided to make a conscious effort anyway. They bathed me in compliments. ''Oh my god, you're dress is so cute'' squealed one. ''You are so pretty!'' Said another. A few of the others  just gawked at me, sending me dirty looks. Probably jealous because I was J's new 'toy' - whatever that meant. I shook them off and edged my head towards where J was. He was sitting in a white wingback Chesterfield arm chair, legs crossed sipping on a purple coloured drink. I wandered over to him, and sat down on his lap. He let out a purr. ''Taste this, Kitten''. He said raising the crystal glass to my mouth. It smelt sweet, so I did.''Ugh! what is that?!'' I said wiping my mouth. ''Purple drank baby'' he laughed. ''What? you think I just add purple food colouring to everything?'' he continued. I shrugged. I heard about purple drank before, but only in songs. Id never tasted it before, and I didn't want to again. My stomach growled in anger. I held onto it tight, hoping he didn't hear. I was so hungry but far too shy to ask for anything. I could have chowed down a cow whilst lazying around on my sofa in 2 day old P'js. But I'm here. With the King of Gotham, surrounded by bad guys and bitches who were all either high or pinging out of their face. 'Let me not be a Debbie downer' I said to myself, so I decided to do a line of cocaine to suppress my hunger and attempt - at least - to get on their wave. J already knew what was on my mind. He handed me a rolled up $100 note and placed a gold tray full of powder onto the table in front of us. He placed his drink down besides him, edged me off of his lap and leaned forward on his seat and began to cut up the lines. ''Lets see how you are with two'' he smirked sharing a look with his men as they laughed. ''Yeah we will see, Daddy.'' I challenged, edging off my seat. 

J sniffed his first. He let out a groan, rolling his head and eyes to the side.  

Sitting back in his seat behind me he crossed his legs again and lit up a cigar

Sitting back in his seat behind me he crossed his legs again and lit up a cigar. I sniffed my lines and let out a whimper as the cocaine hit the back of my throat. He let out a growl and pulled me back onto his lap. ''Thats my girl!'' he exclaimed.  I smiled, fighting back the tears due to how strong it was and the rush that suddenly polluted my mind.

'Suck it up Liza. Your a big girl now, and you're playing with the big boys. You. Can. Do. This.' I said to myself.

All of a sudden my heart let out a mysterious pump in my chest.