Lesson learnt

J was pulling me so fast I tried my best to keep up in my heels. He took me into what appeared to be his office round the back of the room. He shut the door and locked it. I heard him growl behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

''Ohhh, you've been a bad, bad girl'' He purred followed by a loud SMACK on my ass. 

WARNING: Contains a lot of smut - enjoy ya dirtbags

xoxo

I flinched to the sound and feel of my ass getting slapped. ''What did I do daddy?'' He filled his pale tatted hand up with my brown locks and pulled my head back, his other hand wrapped around my neck. ''I told you, kitten, you've been a bad girl, and bad girls need to be punished''. he hissed.  '' Please don't kill me Mistah J''. 

SMACK

I flinched again to the sound and sting of him spanking me. '' Oh, I'm not going to kill you. Im just going to hurt you, really, really bad. And its daddy to you, got it? None of that Mistah J shit''

SMACK

I let out a soft moan. ''Yes daddy''.  ''Thats my girl'' he sneered. Suddenly he bent me over his desk. The cold glass felt nice against my flushed face, although I did almost feel like my head was going to smash through it. ''You see that little show you put on for daddy, baby?' he said pursing his lips. 'Daddy liked that a lot. You looked like a bad bitch, and daddy likes to punish bad bitches''. All of a sudden he forced his leg into the back of mine, and pushed them both apart, spreading them to the side. 

''Mmm yes.... YES!, look at you baby, in all your glory. I wish you could see what I can see right  now''

SMACK

'' You don't understand how you're making daddy feel''

I reached my hand back trying to grab his member into my hand.

''Careful'' he said 'No touching until daddy says so''

SMACK

I let out another moan, this time louder. ''Sorry daddy''.  He reached down and smoothed his hand over my clit through my black lace underwear. ''Looks like Kitten is already wet''. he said spinning me around and ripping off my dress. I arched my back in ecstasy and he began to kiss and bite my neck. His metallic teeth felt like they were piercing my veins, ice cold at first, but heated up to the touch of my flustered neck. His hands violently trailed down to my breast's, grabbing them hard and rubbing them up and down and in circular motions. I moaned even more. I could feel my heart beating out of chest. 

He lifted me up onto the glass desk and opened my legs. ''Next time, I don't want you wearing any underwear for daddy, got it?'' He said giving my 'kitten' a soft slap and ripping off my lace frenchie's. I nodded savagely and bit my lip. Slowly he started to go down on me. First sucking on my clit and then sliding his tongue down. He started to push his tongue in and out of my opening. My legs started shaking. ''Yes baby, your legs are shaking, you like that?'' he muffled ''Yes daddy, I love it'' I groaned, not knowing how  much more of this I can take before climaxing, and it was only the start. 

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, '' Boss!?'' It was one of his Henchmen.

''Im busy!'' he yelled. I tried to keep my focus because I was literally so close to cumming. 

''Boss, your meeting is here!'' The henchman carefully shouted through the door

''Give me 3 minutes!'' he roared back, pumping 3 fingers into my opening. 

'' F- F Fuck'' I moaned arching my back to the pain and pleasure. He cackled ''YES baby moan for me. Moan. For. ME!''

'' I - I - Im gonna cum'' I breathlessly panted out ''Oh you are are ya? you  better do it QUICK then'' he said pumping his fingers into me more, wrapping his other hand around my neck.

My climax was faaast approaching, I opened my eyes and looked down to him. His facial expression pushed me further into my climax. DAMN he was so sexy. I finally came and rided out my climax and let out a shy giggle. He shoved his fingers into his mouth and growled. ''Mmm, Kitten, you taste so sweet''. 

''Boss!'' Knocked the henchman once more

''Say my name again and you get a bullet straight through your fucking head!'' he shouted. 

I gave him a devious smile whilst hopping off of the desk pulling my dress down... well what remained of it anyway. He smiled deviously back. 

''Its a shame this little rondevu had to end, I'm a very busy man you see, but I want to spend all my free hours with you kitten. What do ya say? You wanna see daddy again?'' 

I nodded.

'' I can't hear you'' He said clasping his hands around my cheeks.

''Yes daddy'' I said. ''Great! because then I would have had to of  taken you against your own will, and I'm far to lazy for that right now'' He let out a cheshire cat smile.

 ''Great! because then I would have had to of  taken you against your own will, and I'm far to lazy for that right now'' He let out a cheshire cat smile

''I'll be seeing you soon, Kitten''.  he said unlocking and swinging open his office door, spanking me as I walked out. 

 ''Mike! Make sure she gets home safe''.

I turned around to give him a final look and mouthed 'Thank you' He raised what would of been his eyebrow - if it existed - in a 'really?' type of way. I quickly followed up and mouthed 'Thank you.. Daddy'. 

He winked and shut his office door.