Wash away the sins

I woke up to my head absolutely throbbing. I tossed and turned in my bed, thinking last night was a dream, but in theory I was actually having flashbacks. Butterflies in my stomach started to breed, every time his face flashed in my mind. I could feel his voice lingering in my ears. His distinct laugh getting louder, and louder. The wind of his touch suffocating my neck and caressing my entrance. I suddenly shot up in my bed alarmed to see that no one was actually there. More alarmed than if he actually was. 

I turnt over in my bed and groaned in pain, reaching over to my matte black bed side table and popping out two ibuprofen's, and knocking back the remainder of my Hennessy that I left from the night before. You know what they say, in order to get over a hangover - just keep on drinking. Well actually Mona says that - and she's fucking mental. Shit, I must be too considering I got finger blasted by the Joker last night.  'Oh my god' I thought to myself. 'Did I actually allow him to do that?!' I curled up into a ball on my bed, groaning even more, cringing at my entire existence. 

''You sound like a cat drowning, stop ya moaning and suck it up!'' Mona yelled in a rasp tone from the living room. I honestly had no energy to even reply. I jumped to the sound of my phone buzzing. It was text, from an unknown number. Actually there wasn't even a number, just a strange emoji that appears to be J's face. 

'' Wakey wakey doll face, daddy wants to see you''.  

I threw my phone down letting out a final groan, kicking my legs up in the air having a little sulk but also being filled with extreme excitement.

''Mona...'' I shyly yelled. ''Girl, you don't even need to tell me... or should I say daddy'' she said walking into my room with a raised eyebrow, handing me a coffee. ' We both let out a roar of a laugh, I felt my cheeks change colour into a deep red. ''Stop it! Im a MESS, I know, I know''.  ''Listen do you boo, he's hot, your hot, he's a gangster, and well.... you work at Sephora... which is kinda the same thing.. whatever you get my drift.''. She said. I frowned. ''He just texted me'' I said handing her my phone.

 ''Damn, he really is being serious about this whole daddy thing huh?'' she chucked. I nodded. ''Well you better repl-''. She was interrupted by another text coming through. It was him, she read it aloud 

''Daddy doesn't like waiting, see you at 9, Kitten.'' 

I grabbed my phone off of her before she could type anything.

 ''Where?'' I replied.

 A text came through again from him almost instantly. Me and Mona gawked at each other ''Eager beaver or what...'' she said rolling her eyes and walking out into the kitchen. I bit my lip. 

''Don't be silly Kitten, your apartment of course :)''.  

My fingers slammed down onto the keys of my phone 

''You don't know where I live :)'' I replied.