Boy's are back in town

I opened the door to find J laying down on the bed, a pillow propped up behind his back. I shot him and a look that quickly changed as his eyes met mine.

''What took you so long?'' He snickered.

''Dont..'' I trailed off

''I'd pick your next word very carefully Kitten, unless you want a repeat of downstairs - but worse'' He growled. 

I let out a sigh as he tapped his hands down onto the bed next to him, gesturing for me to join him. 

''Im sorry I lied to you'' I spoke softly, itching for this cat and mouse game to end

''Ah ah ahh' He sung, placing his index finger over my lips 'Theres no way out now.''

Of course there wasn't. Cant knock a girl for trying though, ay?

I let out another sigh and peeked in my wardrobe, looking for something to wear to the club. Because it had been a while since we had been, I wanted to look extra special. I trailed my fingers over my dresses and couldn't decide on one - not because there were so many, it was simply down to the fact that I had pretty much worn every outfit.

Ok, that was a lie.

I was being spoilt, and normally J would always buy me something new every week. I quickly put two and two together and came to the realisation that me not having a new garment, was because he was punishing me.

Hoorah.

''Something wrong?'' J snickered again.

''No'' I replied sharply. He knew I was pissed 

''What did I say to you?'' J spat, jumping up off of the bed

His forehead was touching mine, and he literally looked like he wanted to fight me.

''Im sorry'' I sighed back

''Do I smell attitude?'' He asked, running his fingers through his hair. 

''No'' I replied

''No, what?'' He spat

''No... Daddy'' 

J stood still for a moment, and pushed out his chest. His gaze remained on mine deeply, as if he was staring into my soul before he let out a growl. I felt my stomach tie up a knot, feeling scared of what he might do to me next.

J pushed my hair behind my ears, which suddenly made me flinch. 

''Good girl'' He spoke before heading off into the bathroom and running himself a shower.

I let out a sigh of relief and proceeded to scavenge in my wardrobe for something to wear. 

I eventually decided on a loose black sequin slip dress and a pair of black patent block heel ankle boots, that were pointed at the front. I done my make up and played with my hair, deciding to leave it down.

''Ive got some business to attend to before we head out'' J stated, doing up his cufflinks. I admired him for a moment before responding. He always looked so damn fine.

''Sure, I'm going to get a bite to eat anyway'' I finally replied 

J nodded as he put his on his blazer

''Hey, I thought all your meetings were done for the day?'' I asked, a little confused

''They were, but one of the boys called me saying that they know who had been spilling the beans about our shipment routes to the Del a Rosas.''