Rumble Roses

Hey muffins, sorry about the delay... its been a heavy weekend. But this week its going offfffff - so stay tuned and enjoy!

As the days went on after we busted J out, laying low was inevitable. We hadn't been to the club in a while but business was booming more than ever. J's fandom grew and grew, whilst the haters were slandering him all over the press. Late night talk shows started to emerge about J's psychological state. We would sit in and watch them, J would be roaring with laughter with what they had to say. I had to laugh a long with him, although in my mind I did somewhat agree with what they were saying.  Conspiracy theories flooded the internet about who really broke him out. A few of them even made reference to me. I still hadn't heard news from Mona. I would send her messages after messages, but her silence towards me remained.

J and his men had been in and out and business meetings all week. Tyrant had made contact with J a few times in regards to what happened. It was vital for J to appear normal. We didn't need The Del a Rosa's getting a scent that we were onto them. Tyrant was scheduled to come over at 8pm to join me and J for dinner. I was nervous but J appeared to be calm, although I knew he had a trick up his sleeve. Well, I hope he did. Since J's return he had been different towards me. But in a good way. I felt more comfortable around him, and his violent outburst's had been contained. However sometimes I would over hear him in the boardroom, shouting and threatening his men, once even Mike. It was clear he was directing his anger towards them instead of me, about Tyrant. It must have been hard for J to come to terms with what had really happened. The one person who he had trusted, betrayed him and ratted him out to the feds. If word got out that Tyrant was a rat, he would loose everything and everyone. It was either let the word out, or kill him. J likes to be theatrical though, so fingers crossed - he does both. 

''Are you sure you want me to sit in on this dinner with you J?'' I asked, putting on my earrings. 

''I wouldn't of asked you if I wasn't sure'' He replied sharply. 

I smiled and nodded, not wanting to start him off. 

''Dont embrasses me, and keep your mouth shut.'' He continued, before fixing his tie and slamming the bedroom door shut. 

I couldn't make any promises. I hated  Tyrant, and I wanted him to know. I was scared, but once my anger gets the better of me I am no longer responsible for my actions. The power I felt within myself recently had left my mind feeling impulsive and daring. The sexual power I held over J, his men started to respect me a lot more, and the hijacking had fed my ego which had felt like it had been starving  ever since I graced this Earth. I felt like it was easier to act more reckless than be an angel. I enjoyed it and craved it. 

The sound of the door bell echoed throughout the house. 

Tyrant.

The hairs on my arms started to raise. I pulled over a black lace garter up my leg, and strapped a pistol that I had taken from the armoury to my thigh. 

''Ready'' I said to myself in the mirror, before heading downstairs. 

                                                                            ***

As I was walking down the stairs, my heart was beating hard in my chest. The hairs on my arms were still on end. I locked eyes with Tyrant and my blood started to boil. As I came face to face with him the images of all the ways I could kill him infected my mind. I felt my breathing get heavier and heavier, and J noticed.