Party with the demons

That night J had organised a party. I wasn't even sure if  I wanted to attend, even though it was in our house. He didn't even tell me, I overheard some of the men talking about it. 

I hadn't seen J since he left with Nylah. I had no clue of his whereabouts in the house and quite frankly I didn't really care.

That was a lie.

I did.

I felt brutally threatened by her. She was beautiful and made J bow down at her feet. How? I don't know. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to know. Were they old flames? Or friends? My guess was just as good as yours. I felt majorly self conscious by the comment that she had made earlier and decided to change my outfit. I had to bring out the big guns - no doubt about it. 

I opted for a tight black lace dress with a black feathered finish at the bottom. I eased my feet into a pair of black Jimmy Choo's to match. They were black lace and had a velvet cap at the toe. I googled them before hand, ensuring that they were in fact - this season. 

I quickly edited my make up and decided to go for a soft smokey eye, refusing to pair it with a red lip

I tonged my hair, giving it a wave of loose curls which ran down my chest

I could hear the music blaring downstairs and decided that it was time to make my entrance. As I left the bedroom I spotted Crane. I was hoping that he hadn't seen me, but of course it was too late.

''Looking good Sheila, you heading downstairs?'' He smirked trying to catch up with me

''Thanks, and yep I sure am'' I said quickly walking off

''Let me walk you down'' Crane said, holding me by my arm.

''Absolutely not.'' I scolded, quickly pulling my arm back

''Alright, faacking 'ell'' He laughed holding his hands up in the air.

Ugh

As I got downstairs there were people everywhere. But it didn't look like the usual crowd. Everyone looked more prestige and less... cheap. There were ice sculptures and waiters dressed as gimps, which I found extremely strange. Instead of the company just being strippers and J's men, I spotted a few rappers and actors. J never allows this many people in his house, so I could tell that these were all Nylah's acquaintances.