Ho Ho Hoe

''Mmm, Merry Christmas, Kitten'' J purred as I opened my eyes from my slumber

''Merry Christmas Mistah J'' I purred back, letting out a shy smile. 

''You're gonna hate me, but Ive gotta work today''  

''But I wanted you all to myself'' I whined, rolling over on my side, pulling the covers over me.

J let out a laugh and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me back into him, his other hand slowly reaching down towards my pelvis.

''You've got me now'' 

''Yeah but its Christmas. When will you be back?'' I whined again, submitting to his touch.

''In the evening.'' J purred, as his fingers started to gently rub circles through my underwear.

I leaned my head back on his shoulder as my eyes closed with pleasure. J started to smother my neck with soft kisses, and little bites.

''Do you like you're gift baby?'' He growled into my ear as he slowly removed the silk strap down off of my shoulder. 

I started to slowly roll my hips back as I felt his hard member poking me in my ass. 

''I love it'' I replied, feeling breathless already by his gentle touch. 

J's hand started to caress my thighs, his other applying more pressure on my clit before he slowly moved my thongs to the side, his cool finger entering my opening.

''Ah, yeah'' J purred in my ear.

I allowed my hips to grind in sync with his fingers. Each stroke seemed to sink deeper into my core. My eyes lulled shut, my body arching as his slender fingers curled inside of me, rubbing against my walls, sending shivers up and down my spine. My legs were prickled with goosebumps as if I was cold, but I felt so damn hot by his touch. I ripped the covers off of me, and reached behind, taking J's member into my hand. It had already sprung out of his boxers. J took my neck into his hand and held onto it tight, his nails digging into my soft skin. 

''I want it, I want you so bad'' I moaned, guiding his member towards my entrance.

J growled deep as he pushed himself  into me, his thrusts fast from the gecko. His hand's cupped over my breast's, massaging, squeezing, as he allowed himself to appreciate every part of my body.  I felt the heaviness of his breath against my skin as he pulled me back into him even more, his tatted hand clasped over my mouth, my moans and groans now muffled.

''You feel so fucking good'' He groaned before pulling out and climbing on top of me. As I laid on my back, J's soft lips started to trail down my body. His teeth grazing my ribs, as he sucked on my stomach leaving traces of bite marks and crimson lipstick stains behind. 

''Now lets hear those pretty little screams of yours.'' J grinned

'' J grinned