Secrets

As I emerged out of my slumber I was a little shocked to open my eyes and see that for once, J was by my side. He looked so peaceful when he slept, I was shocked that his make up hadn't actually smudged one bit.

''Don't you know its rude to stare'' J growled, his eyes still shut.

I was a little startled by his words.

''Im a big fan of fine art'' I teased back

''Mmm, so am I'' He growled again, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me in closer to him.

''Shouldn't you be in a meeting J? Its gone 12pm'' I asked, peering at my watch

''I decided to take the day off, Kitten'' He replied, stroking my head.

''Why?'' 

''You want me to go? Just say the word'' He said sharply

''No, of course not. Im just a little surprised.. thats all''

''Good. Im taking you out today.'' He stated, shooting up out of bed

''Really?! Where?'' I said edging my self up on my elbows

''Its a secret'' He smirked, running the  taps of the shower.

I smiled to myself long and hard.

Finally

I walked off into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I peered round at J in the shower. He had wiped the steam off of the glass window and was staring at me with sex in his eyes.

I entered the shower and felt instantly relaxed as the overhead rain shower blissfully fell down onto my face

I entered the shower and felt instantly relaxed as the overhead rain shower blissfully fell down onto my face. The  warmth embrace of the steam and J's touch clung to my skin.

''You look different without your lipstick on'' I giggled, washing the water over my face

J purred and pulled  me in closer to him. I could feel his member poking at my thigh. 

''Shhh'' He said, placing his wet finger over my lip, kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up, gently pushing me up against the cold tiles.

J slowly slid his member into my entrance as his lips stuck to mine. I ran my fingers through his wet luminous green hair as I held onto the steamed window to balance myself.