Daddy's home

WARNING: HEAVY USE OF SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT.

J couldn't keep his hands off me the whole helicopter ride home. I could feel the guys watching, especially Crane. I didn't care, I was so happy that he was back in my arms again. When we got home there was a group of his men waiting, popping open bottles of champagne as we entered. They all rushed over to him, patting him on the back and cheering. Some of them even shook my hand. 

I headed upstairs for a shower, leaving J and his men to talk. 

''You did it Liza. You got your man back.'' I said to myself, staring in the mirror. I peeled off the rest of the prosthetics that were left on my face and climbed into the shower. I was so tired, but I was mentally and physically ready, for J. 

I hopped out of the shower and opened my wardrobe, basking in the ambiance, thinking of what sexy ensemble I could pair together for J. 

'Hmm' I thought, trailing my fingers across the silk and the lace that was in front of me. I decided on the full monty.  I pulled on a pair of black lace and emerald green velvet thongs along with the bra to match. I carefully put on a pair of black stockings, and fastened the clips from the suspender belt onto the top. I slid my feet into a pair of black heels, and walked over to the mirror.

 I slid my feet into a pair of black heels, and walked over to the mirror

I let out a smirk. 'Not too bad for a girl who was dressed as a man in drag' I thought strutting over to the bathroom, applying my make up.

I opted for a smokey eye, smouldering my under eyes in black shadow, enhancing my green eyes. I paired it with a black forrest lip.

I doused myself in perfume, and could hear someone approaching the bedroom. I queued the music.

''Kitten?'' J called out playfully. 

''Just a minute'' I called out, fluffing my hair in the mirror, whilst taking a final glance.