Remembrance day

I ran J a bath as I left him laying down on the bed.

''Come on baby'' I said, easing him up, taking him over to the tub. I left delicate kisses down his torso as I unbuttoned his shirt. I edged his trousers down to his ankle, as he wiggled them free.

''You shouldn't be doing this'' He mumbled, as I helped him climb into the bath.

''Don't be silly'' I replied.

I knew J hated the thought and feeling of me looking after him. As far as he was concerned I was his and nothing but. The dominance only worked one way and that way, was his. But I didn't let it bother me. I knew as soon as he was back on his feet, he would be doing nothing but kissing mine.

I washed J's body down with a sponge, my eyes in a constant trance as the water droplets would slowly ran their way down his porcelain skin. His body was still in fantastic shape. His insanity continuing to preserve his godly body. I wish I could say the same for myself. My eyes appeared to be hollowed out, whilst J's glistened. My soft curves had turned into bones, whilst J's were strong and defined. My hair was lifeless and weak, whilst J's was shining as bright as the moon in the night sky.

I noticed J's breathing had started to pick up. The look in his eye changed and I knew rage was on its way.

''I should have been there, I should have been there!'' J shouted, punching the wall next to him, as one of the tiles smashed and crumbled into his bath. I continued to watch him as blood started to swirl around in the water from his hand. I didn't know what to say. He was right, he should have been there, and he wasn't. For days, I had time to think about him not being there. I had started to blame him for everything. But as I was finally faced with the reality of the situation, a side of me no longer believed that. Well for now anyway. I wanted to confront him about it, confront Nylah, but to be honest I was just so happy to be lifted out of my rut and placed back into J's arms. I wasn't about to go back down that hole again, I had only taken my first gasp of air.

J started to fidget in the bath and I knew he wanted out. I got up off of my knees and handed him a towel. J wrapped it around his waist and climbed out of the tub. We stood face to face, our eyes not once leaving each others gaze. J placed his hand on my hip as I started to smother his lips with kisses. Every time I pulled back, his eyes would remain open, his face stern, as if this whole thing wasn't real.

''Im here baby. You feel this? Im here'' I reassured him, placing his other hand over my chest so that he could feel my heart beat.

J continued to stare into my eyes, his expression still not budging. Eventually he slid off past me into the bedroom and sat down on my side of the bed.

''Come here'' He said softly

I walked over to him and climbed on top. The softness of his towel caressing my inner thigh. J wrapped his arms around my torso, and pulled me into him tight. His head nuzzled into my breasts. I ran my fingers through his wet hair, slicking it back.

''I meant what I said'' He spoke, breaking the silence

''What?'' I asked

''I meant what I said Liza, even if I was doped up. I cant live without you. You are mine. I would kill a million men with my bare hands to get to you''

''You wouldn't get very far then'' I giggled

J shot his head up ''You underestimate me Kitten, and besides... to die by your side? Well the pleasure and privilege is mine.'' He smirked.