Possessive Sinbad x Reader: Longing for Desire

Start from the beginning

Smack!

You're fave turned blood red! That asshole just smacked your ass.
"Sinbad!" You threw punches at him, which he dodge with ease.
"And that ass belongs to me." He said boldly.
"Nothing belongs to you, you idiot!" You made your hands surround with electricity.
He paled. He forgot you are a new generation of magicians that can do magic with their bare hands. You don't need a staff or a wand.
"Hyaaaaa!!" You charged at him and threw punches at him.
He dodged and grabbed your wrist and pinned you against the wall. Your back facing him and your arms pinned to the side.
"I hate that t------!!!" You suddenly felt his hand going under your shirt and touch your stomach.
"You know....it's been along time......" he said huskily as his other hand was on your behind.
And angry tick mark appears on you and you kicked him in the groin.
He fell on his knee and was in pain. You were pretty sure from far away, someone was laughing their butt off at the stupid King for trying to pull the moves on you.
"Perverted King! You're still the same after all these years! A GOOD FOR NOTHING WOMANIZING SCUM BAG!!" You yelled at him and stormed off.

He sighs.....he over did it.....
But he had a pretty good idea where you were going. He smirked.

"(Y/n)........just you wait....."

Splash.....

You were deep in the forest of Sindria taking a dip in the warm water. A secret pound you found.
And you always liked swimming in the water naked. You floated lazily on the water. Sinbad liked watching you like this. It reminded him of the first day he met you.

It was eleven years ago. He was lost in the forest and plus his clothes got stolen along with his metal vessels. He came upon a small pound and saw some fish he could cook. He walked forward and saw clothing on the lake bed. It was male clothing. He then heard splashing and grabbed the clothing and quickly hid behind some bushes. He looks over them and immediately had to cover his mouth from gasping.
A girl with long (h/c) hair, dripping wet, sticking to your body, making her look like a goddess. He watched her walk up to the lake bed and her face turned to utter confusion.
"I know I put my clothing here...." she mumbled.

He licked his lips as he watched you search for your clothing. He then turned to his direction and immediately he hid. You walked over there.

"Hey."

He looked up and......
Thank the gods he had a leaf skirt on that he made. Because no one wants to to see the junior standing up. There you were, naked and looking down at him with your (e/c) color eyes with an emotionless face. You stuck out your hand.
"Gimme my clothes." You said bluntly.
He just kept staring at you. You sigh and just grab your clothes out his hands and walk away like nothing.
You put on your clothing and you felt pity for the man. You summon a white male tunic and throw it at him.
"Where it. I can tell you got robbed by bandits. By any chance was it this they stole from you?" You said as you held up three things and a bag.
A sword, a red jewel necklace, and a sliver bracelet. And the bag, it had clothing.
His eyes widened. You through them to him, which he caught and went behind the bushes and finished changing. Sinbad came out and saw you drinking water.
"Thanks. And.....why didn't you scream when I saw you naked?" He asked.
It's been in his head. A girl would be utterly flustered not mention furious if a man saw her naked.
"It's quite common in my country. The Woman there are half naked anyway." You said bluntly and he looked at you shocked.

What con-----

It hit him......
"By any chance does this country specializes in medicine and the people have tan skin and white hair?" He said.
"Yes." You said.
He faced palm.......he can only think of one place....Sharrkan's home country..

Heliohapt......

That explains why the woman had no shame.
''My name is Sinbad. Nice to meet you." He extended out his hand.
You just stare at it. And look back between him and his hand. Sinbad was confused. Usually a girl is flustered.
"(Y/n)." You said and walk away without Even shaking hands.
He looked at you dumbfolded. Near in his life was he rejected like today.