Get Free

Chapter 34: Get Free
--------------------------

                                                         - Juliet's POV -

I climb the worn stairs and push open the door to the roof. I see a boy sitting on the couch in the dark. I sigh instead of screaming.

"Hey Romeo." I say, rolling my eyes. He turns around and looks at me. He's stretched out across the couch in black jeans and a tight black turtleneck.

Black. Matches his personality.

"Hey." He mutters, before glancing away from me.

I fidget in my spot behind the couch, deciding on what to say next, and hoping it didn't come out stupid. "What are you doing here?"

He didn't answer for awhile, which stretched the awkward silence more. "Just counting my mistakes." He says and turning around.

I frowned, scrunching my face in confusion. "What are you talking about?" I mumble, pulling my jacket closer around me. "It's freezing out, Romeo. You're going to get sick." I said worried.

He chuckles quietly. "Nice to know that you still care about me." He looks over at me. Extending a hand, he calls me over. I hesitate in my spot for a moment. "I don't bite, Juliet." He smiled softly.

I sighed, taking slow steps towards him. Once I had made it around the couch, he pulled me down to him. I stiffly laid my head against his chest, breathing rapidly. A hand of his  made its way into my hair. "R-Romeo..." My voice wavered.

"Relax." His hand cupped my cheek, moving my eyes up to meet his. His dark black hair was shoveled around. His lips slightly bruised from all the biting he did. And for the first time, I noticed he was wearing glasses. It was quite fascinating. "Done checking me out?" He smirked as he notice me turn away with blushed cheeks. His thumb skimmed across my cheeks, before stopping at the top of my lips. "Hmm." He hummed as he bit his lips still running his thumb across my lips. "You're so beautiful."

My heart stopped for a second. "I..." I wasn't able to finish my thought, when he started to lower his face down to mine.

"I love you so damn much." He muttered, before gently placing his lips over mine. "So delicious." He grunted against my lips. I quivered beneath him, tightly clenching onto his sweater.

"Romeo." His name left breathlessly. I open my eyes, but only to see him gone. His lips and his touch gone from my body. "Romeo?" I look around frantically. "Romeo?!"

I close my eyes tightly. "Come back, come back." I chant quietly. "Come back. Please."

I reopen my eyes to find myself in a dark room. Confused, I looked around the room. No one;only me. My arms and legs were tied down to bed posts. I began to panic, nervously pulling on the ropes, trying to escape out of them. "Help!" My voice was hoarse and quiet. "Help! Someone. Help me!"

The door flung open. "Ok, we get it. Now can you shut up?" A whining voice came from the door frame. I flinch, squeezing my eyes shut as the person flicked on the lights. I open them, looking at the person before me. "You're awake. Yay!" She cheered sarcastically.

She was dressed in expensive revealing lingerie, red heels on, hair long and black cascading down her back. Her legs were long and lean. She looked like a freaking Victoria secret model. No homo or anything, but she looked...sexy. Any man would fall to their knees for her. Even...Romeo.

I frowned deeply at the thought. Watching as she came near me, I tried not to show my disgust as I noticed that her lady parts were very visible to my eyes. I shrink away as she reaches out to touch me.