One Dance

One Dance: Chapter 29
------------------------

*1 month later*
- Romeo's POV -

I stood in the doorway of my room, watching Mason quietly converse with Aria on the end of the phone. His face lit up at something she had said, which only brought anger and wanting upon me.

James had died. I had killed him. Was I supposed to to be happy? Maybe I was supposed to be thrilled that the very barrier between Juliet and I was gone, but I only felt emptiness. Maybe because I knew that Juliet hated my fucking guts and that the poor thing was probably scared shitless of me now. I wouldn't really know because I hadn't tried contacting her, and when I did, it went straight to voicemail.

Her sadness instilled an ache inside my heart. Fuck, I didn't like this feeling. To be honest, I didn't really expect to feel this way. I couldn't stand for her to be unhappy, but then again, I'm the reason why she is.

She changed me.

I fucking hated it and loved it at the same time.

Love. Something I probably would have never said or thought about in the past.

She loved me, and the knowledge still had the power to bring me to my knees. No one ever loved me, no one except my family, that is. Every single girl that I had dated, including Louise, especially Louise, only dated me for popularity. They never wanted me for who I was, only for the attractive and popular person on the outside.

"Yeah...I love you, too." His laughter filled the quiet room as he hung up. He still had that smile on my face, before he noticed me. "Oh hey man, didn't see you there."

Of course you didn't.

I rolled my eyes, shoving past him. "Can you two not do your lovey Dovey shit around me? It's disgusting." I grumbled. I look up to only see him smirking at me. "What the hell is so funny?"

"Oh, I don't know, because you're jealous." He chirped.

"Jealous? Why the fuck would I be jealous of you clowns? As you can see, I'm not jealous." I huffed, fluffing my pillow angrily.

"Mmm, suurree."

I glared at his retreating back as he exited the room. I wasn't jealous...ok, maybe just a little bit, but that doesn't mean shit! I'm perfectly fine, I don't need anyone right now...

Maybe except Juliet...

"Dämnit." I sat up, chucking my pillow at the nearest wall. "I need to get out of here." Grabbing my shoes, I stormed out of the room, heading out, before a hand shot out, grabbing onto my shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going, little boy?" I turn to see it was the same guy from my first day of coming into the gang. Even after a few months, the man still despised me. His bald head gleamed under the light; lips drawn back into a sneer.

"Nunya ." I muttered.

"Nunya where?"

"Nunya god damn business!" I snapped, shoving his greasy fat hand off my shoulder. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." I started to walk away from him, before he spoke up.

"Boss wouldn't like that." He taunted.

"Does it look like I give a shit? No, it doesn't." Having the last word, I quickly snuck to the back door of the kitchen, where supposedly Juliet and the rest of the girls had escaped a month ago. Let's just say Ferro wasn't the happiest camper the next day. Now that there were only a few girls left, who apparently decided to stay?