Bad Boys Do It Better

Bad Boys Do It Better: Chapter 7
------------------------------------------

It might be, too- doubtless it was, but although I kept the secret to myself, I grew pale whenever I saw Louise.

Not due to fear, but...

An object was thrown at my forehead, ricocheting back, before falling to the floor.

I was once again locked in the same room as the demons. No way of getting out of this, like always. Ever since the first, Ms. Tan thought it would be a marvelous idea for me to watch the detention room everyday.

Isn't that marvelous? Marvelous indeed.

It was as if, I of all people was being given...a retribution. Which was absurd, and unlikely to ever happen, but in this moment, it seemed like one.

"Qui gattino, gattino." The familiar voice called out.

If I heard correctly, or in my limited knowledge of Italian, I was pretty sure he was saying 'here kitty, kitty.'

I let out a curse under my breath, letting another broken piece of eraser fly onto my book. And it was chewed up. Great.

I slowly tilted my head up, adverting my gaze from Louise's to Romeo's. "What?" I breathed out, making me sound more like the shy innocent child I was.

"You look beautiful today." He grinned.

"Excuse me?" The all knowing voice from beside him rang. Don't worry sweetie, I wouldn't take it as a compliment.

"Thank you." I sent him a small smile, knowing everyone was waiting for me to say something else. If that's what they
wanted, they'd get it. "But I wouldn't say the same for you."

His smile dropped.

The room filled with 'ooos'. I look down trying to cover up my smirk. If he saw it, I'd be dead sooner than I'd hope.

"It's quite sad, Juliet." He sighed in a fake manner. "I was just trying to be nice." Shaking his head, he frowned, playing with the piece of eraser in his hands.

Ha, that's funny. At first I thought he said he was trying to be nice.

But like the person I am, I get a little dumb sometimes.

I placed my book down onto the desk, and examined from afar. He did look sad, and well...guilty.

No, no, no, no. No. You will stop this right now. It's a lie and you know it.

It was a lie, but who was I not to feel a bit of sympathy for the bad boy. Who else wouldn't? He was a completely gorgeous guy, that I wanted nothing more to be with- and punch in the face.

"Sorry."

From my side glance, I see Drew quirk up a questioning brow at me, but I ignore it. Romeo had just stood up, and was strolling over to me.

Dangerously and slowly, his hand slid up the desk, passing all papers that were in its way, making a way towards my hand that laid on top of the desk.

I pressed my hand into a fist. If he touched me, I was going to die. His touch was like a lightning storm going on inside my body. And correctly like I predicted, as soon as his index finger touched my fist, a string of electricity went through my hand, causing me to jerk my hand away.