It's Love, Actually Continued

Derek and Amy🙄

Ellie Goulding -- Powerful
_______________

It's Love, Actually: Chapter 16 continued...
--------------------------

                    - Unknown POV (just a scene between Derek and Amy) -

Sighing, she ran both thumbs down the side of his face. "Derek Ryder. What the hell am I going to do with you?" She asked.

"What am I going to do with you?" He threw back at her, his voice carefully controlled.

Her lips twitched, before settling back into a thin line. "I don't know." She mumbled, staring down at their now twined fingers. "I'm suppose to be mad at you right now, but how the hell am I suppose to do that when you're licking me?"

His breath hits her neck, as he chuckles. The tip of his tongue darting out and licking her ear lobe. "Just don't be mad at me at all. Easy." He pulled back, looking into her eyes. "Please."

God, she loved him. Too much for her own good.

"It's not that easy, babe." Shaking her head, she let him lift her up onto the counter top, before continuing his assault on her neck. "Derek, your parents." She breathed out, as he suckled a spot beneath her ear.

"They're gone for the night." Was all he said, before dipping down and kissing her clothed chest. "I want to fuck you right now. So hard." He groaned against her awaiting lips.

She wanted to. She wanted to feel his hard cock move in and out of her pussy. She wanted to kiss him and tell him how much she loved him, and that everything that happened at the party can be forgotten. But it wasn't easy to forget. They still needed to talk.

"Derek. We still need to talk."

He sighed, dropping his head down onto her shoulder. "I know, I know, but I don't want to think about all of that right now." His fingers danced above the straps of her top. "I want to think about you." His fingers hooked the straps, sliding them down her shoulders, till they reached under her bare breasts. "Fucking beautiful." He sighed, staring down at her hardening tips.

"Derek." She moaned, throwing her head, as his mouth dipped down, catching a nub between his teeth. "Please." Her hands gripped onto his bare shoulder.

"Please what?"

"Please stop."

"That's not what I wanted to hear." He ignored her attempted protests, and continued sucking and lapping at her hard nubs. "Mmm." A moaned left his attached lips. "Tell me what I want to hear."

"P-please. Don't." She tried pushing him away, but his grip around her waist tighten.

She hated being this helpless. She hated looking like a vulnerable bitch. She wanted to be in charge; that's how things worked for her, but right now she wasn't. The only person that could ever make her feel submissive was Derek, himself.

His sucking became so painful, that she letted out a cry of pain instead of pleasure. He pulled away, startled. "Did I hurt you, baby? I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." He rubbed her breasts soothingly.

But she loved the pain. She loved it when he pulled her hair back, and fucked her from behind. And she loved it when he would sometimes tie her up and spank her. In the beginning of the relationship, she thought all that shit was crazy and kinky as hell, but then she grew to enjoy it.

"I want more."

Her fingers ran through his hair, pulling a few strands back, so he could look up at her. "You want me?"

He nodded eagerly, letting out heavy breaths, as she ran her other hand down his zipper. "Then I'm in charge." She hopped off the counter, shoving his back against it. "Get on top of the counter." He was confused at first, but then climbed on, laying down without argument.

Her hand ran over his growing bulge, slowly zipping down his zipper, before pulling his pants off, until they fell off from his ankles. She didn't hesitate with removing his bowers. He laid there before her, glorious and all, fully naked, hard cock laying against his belly, and waiting for her to take control. He watched her carefully as she peeled off her clothes with just as much quickness, before hopping on top the counter and straddling him.

His mouth covered hers. His gripped tightened on her hips as she moved her hips against his shaft, hot and unyielding. She couldn't breathe. She didn't want to if it meant not being able to kiss Derek the way he was kissing her right now. How he could make her feel his passion, his love, and his possession was unexplainable.

Amy kissed him back, matching every slide of his tongue and movement of his lips. His free hand slid down between them, grabbing onto his hard cock, and lifting her up. It felt as if she had been hit by a bus, when he slammed her down hard against his lap, and the loud slap sound filled the kitchen. They both let out satisfied groans.

"Oh god." She moaned as he filled her up completely. Placing her palms against his chest to steady herself, she began to rock back and forth against him.

"Love." Derek said, his voice just enough strained to let her know he wanted her to go faster. "Fuck yeah, sweetheart." He reached his hands up, cupping her bouncing breasts in his hands. "Love you so much. I promise I won't do anything stupid again. I promise." He groaned out as her pace quickened.

The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the kitchen. "God, I love you too. So much." She whimpered, the start of tears catching both of their attention. She lifted herself up, removing her hands from his chest to holding up her out of control hair. She swirled her hips against his, feeling his cock move inside of her brought them both complete bliss.

Amy put her hands on his face, cupping his warm red cheeks into her palms. "And that makes me the luckiest bastard on this planet." He grinned, staring up into her eyes. His firm grip on her ass loosened, before rounding around her waist, pulling her down to him.

"Kiss me." She mumbled, letting the tears slide down her cheeks.

"Yes ma'am." He said, before fitting his lips to hers. "Come on, baby. Come on, come on, come on." He chanted against her lips. "Cum, cum, cum. Cum for me." Their breathing became heavier. They were close. "That's right." Her movements became faster and sloppier, causing his balls to hit the back of her behind loudly.

With their eyes closed, bodies together, and hands twined, they came, and came, and came. His cock pulsed inside her as he squirted warm cum inside her. They groans and moans mixed together as they finished off. "Oh yeah, baby." He thrusted up into her one last time, before she collapsed on top of him. "I love you." He whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

They had completely forgotten one thing. And that one thing popped into both of their minds at the same time.

Condom.

_______________________