Guard the Innocence

Guard the Innocence: Chapter 20 continued...
----------------------------

"You're so stupid, Rose."

"Why did you do that? Why?"

"You jump, I jump, right?"

I felt a smile tug at my lips, as I looked up to see a puffy eyed James. His hair was messy and reckless from the many times I ran my hand through his hair. His sleeve was stained with tears, and his sniffling could be heard miles away.

Now, you all are probably wondering if we had sex or not.

The answer is no.

Somehow, James stopped it from going any further. Saying something about how I was suppose to guard my innocence until marriage. And that I deserved the perfect man to take that beautiful innocence. It all sounded romantic and sweet coming from him. Trust me, it really did.

By the time we came downstairs, Amy and James had already vanished. They left a note saying how did didn't want their unborn babies listening to their auntie and uncle fucking from upstairs.

They were going to be such great parents.

"A-are you crying?" I placed a hand over my mouth, trying to stifle my laughter.

"No. I-im just p-peeing through my eyes." He sniffles, wiping beneath his eye.

I raised up a brow. "Seriously?"

"Well it's nice of you to notice. I've been crying for like the entire movie, Juliet."

"Oh, babe,I'm sorry." I grab a hold of his face, planting a soft kiss to his cheek. "Should we watch a different movie?" I suggested.

"No!"  I startled back, thinking he was talking to me, only to realize the ship had tilted over, and now Jack and Rose were in the freezing water, holding onto each other for life. I watch between the tv and James, as he mumbled the words. "I'll never let go."

I stared sadly up at him, as he wiped away a tear. "Remind me to never let you watch this movie again. I don't like seeing you sad." I frowned.

He sighs, shaking his head. "Don't worry about me. I'm just being a wussy."

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how many times I've watched this movie with my family, and none of them have ever cried? This is a surprise to me, actually I'm happy that you're crying, because now I don't feel like a little baby crying over a movie."

"My family doesn't understand either. They think it's just a movie, too." His nose brushes along mine. "I love you. You know that, right?"

"Of course I know that. You tell me every few seconds." I giggled along with him as he chuckled, standing up. "Where are we going?" I questioned, following quickly after him, after turning off the movie.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand, leading to the car. After climbing in, he turns towards me, staring at me for a few seconds, before speaking. "Where to, Miss?"

My grin widened along with his. Leaning closer to him, I whispered into his ear. "To the stars."

**

**

**

Stay out of situations where you know mistakes will happen.