Lost Boys

Mason ⬆️

Lost Boys: Chapter 23
----------------------

                                     -Romeo's POV-

Month and half later...

"You're a stupid twat, you know that?"

I sighed, rolling my eyes as Frida continued to glare at me. "I'm doing this for the family. Remember?" Throwing my sports bag into the bag of the jeep, I turned to face my family. "Well, I guess I'm leaving now."

"You're really leaving." Caleb blew out with astonishment. "I can't believe it."

"Me neither." Valerie nodded along.

"My baby." Arms wrapped around my waist as my ma sobbed into my shirt. "Oh, my baby." She pulled away, cupping my face in her palms. "This is all my fault." A tear slipped down her cheek, that I quickly wiped away.

"Ma stop. This is not your fault. You didn't ask to get raped and you didn't ask for that to come back and haunt you. None of this is your fault." I snapped. "I'm doing this for you guys. I want to do this for you guys. Anything that will keep you guys save, I will do it. I swear that until the moment I die." I promised her, kissing her face at least a million times. "Ok? I've got this."

"Ok. You've got this." She whispered softly to herself.

I placed a kiss to her forehead, before moving down the line till I reached Frida. "Still think I'm a stupid twat?"

"Yes." She narrowed her eyes. "But you're doing this for mama, so Ill let it go for now. For now." She pulled me into a quick hug, before shoving me away.

I nodded them one last goodbye before sliding into the back seat of the Jeep. At the last second, as we began to drive away, my eye caught Juliet standing on her porch, her backpack slanged over her shoulder. There was absolutely no words to describe how beautiful she looked at that moment. The wind blowing through her now short hair. Her cute glasses perched on her little nose. Her brown eyes widening. Confusion spread across her face, her plump lips forming a thin line, before a hand is placed on her shoulder.

Sebastian?

**

**

**

Who knew Juliet would cheat?

Wait, I actually don't know that.

I've talked to Sebastian many times, and I know he has the hots for that Zeena girl, so there was absolutely no way they were seeing each other. Could they?

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone shove me roughly into a large office. There was pictures everywhere. And for a second I thought the halls had a lot of pictures, but this office was filled with them, corner to corner. Pictures of former gang leaders, people that had died from the gang, people that were actually family or relatives of the gang, and surprisingly, there were photos of wives, girlfriends, daughters, and mothers.

"Sit." The same guy that drove me here, slammed me into the seat in front of me, before quietly stepping back into the shadows in the corner of the room.