Hey Angel

Hey angel
Tell me, do you ever try
To come to the other side?
Hey angel
Tell me, do you ever cry
When we waste away our lives?

Hey Angel: Chapter 11 Continued
------------------------------------------

He grinned, a cute, tilt to his lips. "Because you're my other half, baby. And everything I have and want is yours. Everything around me would be meaningless without you."

Cute. I know right? But thinking this was being said to me was absolutely bull. Or was it?

I shook my head. "James, he's a spoiled brat."

He laughed, before nodding seriously. "I don't understand."

I knew what he didn't understand, and pretty much, I didn't understand it either. How could someone like me, still have this silly crush on a boy whose basically ruined my whole life?

"You know I would never do anything like that." He leaned against the wall, examining me as I listened to Romeo and Louise's engaged conversation. "Right?"

"I know it, James. I have absolute faith in you." I replied.

He just smiled, glancing down.

The nurses office was filled with comfortable silence for the next few minutes, but after awhile, he spoke up.

"Are they still out there?"

"No. They're gone." I muttered, sitting up from my position on the bed. "Were gone about ten minutes ago." I slid down off the bed, about to stroll over to where he was, when he was all over me.

A hand of his cupped my hip and tugged me towards him. His blazing eyes softening as he gazed down at me. "You shouldn't be roaming around, yet."

"And you shouldn't be manhandling me." I gave him a smug look.

"Who said this was manhandling?" He smirked. "I'm just being the gentleman I was taught to be." The pad of his thumb circulated across my cheek, over to my bottom lip. "You know what being around you does to me."

"You know we're not the only ones in this room, right?" I raised a brow.

He shrugged sheepishly. "Then I guess you'll have to stay quiet then." The Cheshire grin returning back onto his lips.

"I can do that." I mumbled quietly against his remaining thumb.

"Can you, can you really?"

I glared at him, having this urge to stomp on his feet, and that's exactly what I did.

"Ow! Holy shit- Juliet!" He hissed through his teeth in pain, but he didn't seem not at all not amused.

"Now James, you need to stay quiet." I giggled, watching him compose himself. "

"Haha. So funny." He rolled his eyes, before glancing between the office and me. Rapidly, he pushed me against the corner he was standing in before. "You are many things." He chuckled, placing the palm of his hand between my back and the wall. "What do you want?" He asked me quietly.

"A kiss." I shyly answered. Waiting patiently, I lean in just as his lips met mine. I moaned, and James opened his mouth, nearly devouring my face, but mostly trying to quiet down my moan.