Huge Fucking Mess

Beckett ⬆️😍😇

Huge Fucking Mess: Chapter 21
------------------

"So what are we doing again? Because damn, there's a lot of tampons." Derek shudder along with Ryan. James just sat there smirking at them.

"Well, since I need all the help I can get, we're going to fill Romeo's room with tampons. Lots of them." I raised my brows smugly.

"And how exactly are we getting into his room?" Amy asked.

"Um, I've been to his house, and I know his family." I mumbled quietly. Derek and Ryan looked between each other confusedly, Amy sent me a questioning look, and James had a frown settled upon his face. "His sister will help us. Come on, it'll work." I encouraged them.

"This is fuckin stupid." Amy grumbled, before meeting my narrowed eyes. "You're not doing this because you want to see his room, are you? Or have you already seen his room?"

Dàmnit.

I rubbed my temple. "Does it matter?" I could feel James's gaze burning into the side of my head, but I didn't care turn to look at him.

"Let's just get this over with." I heard James mumble. I still didn't turn to look at him as he exited out of the room.

Amy stood up with the help of Derek. Shaking their heads slightly at me, they too left the room. Ryan was the only one left standing. He tried to look anywhere else besides me.

"Well, I guess we should be going." He chuckled nervously, before sprinting out of the room.

Was this really such a bad idea?
**

**

**

Romeo's POV

Here I was in a fuckin park.

It was nice out, it was really great and all, believe me, but I wasn't really the stop and smell roses type of guy at all.

Today, I was restless and cagey, I had a lot on my mind, and I found myself in the nearby park without even realizing it. I mean, how could I not have a lot on my mind? I met the person who raped my mom, I gave myself to him in return for him to leave my family alone, I still have a month and a half to go before I join a gang, and lastly, I won't be able to see ciliegia after the month.

Yep, I was in a huge fuckin mess.

I let out a frustrated sigh, running a hand down the side of my face. Opening my eyes, I narrowed them upon the little boy standing before me, who was staring curiously at me. His head tilted to the side, a mop of brown curly hair upon his head, his lips in a pout, and his bright green eyes staring right back at me.

"What's wrong mister?" He asked politely.

I sat there staring at him for a few seconds, before chuckling to myself. "A lot of things are wrong, my man."

I watched him closely, as he took a few steps towards me, before placing out a hand. "My name is Beckett and I'm six years old. What's your name?"

"Romeo." I smiled as he sat down beside me on the bench. "And who's your friend there?" I point at the teddy bear in his hand. "Is his name Teddy?"

"No. Why would his name be teddy?" He wrinkled his nose in disgust.

Well maybe because everyone fucking names their teddy bear Teddy.