For Him

For Him: Chapter 14
----------------

                               - Juliet's POV -

"Juliet," Mr. O'Brien said politely, poking the bridge of his glasses until they skidded up his nose, "James tells us you're into photography." He bumped his shoulder against his wife's.

"Yes, I am." I nodded, glancing over at James's blank face. When he or no one said anything, I continued. "I've been into it since I was six; always walking around taking pictures of everything, and when I mean everything, I mean everything." They laughed quietly.

"I'm quite the photographer myself." Mr. O'Brien smiled smugly.

From across from me, James's brother, Luke, snorted. "Totally." He nodded dramatically. "The best of them all." He rolled his eyes as his father glared at him.

I stayed quiet watching their exchange. "Are you going to eat that?" James points at my chocolate cake.

"I thought you liked vanilla?" I question, catching from the corner of my eye, James's family's attention turning to us.

"I do, but I like chocolate cake, not chocolate ice cream." He smirked, pulling the plate towards him, before I stopped him.

"I'm going to eat it."

"No you're not."

"Yes, I am." I pulled the plate back to me, smirking back at his frustration.

"It's been...five minutes, and you didn't even touch it. That proves that you don't want it." He dragged the plate away from me once again. I could feel eyes on us, but I ignored it. I pulled it over to me, one last time. He groaned annoyingly. "Fine you can have it, but..." He took it from my hold. " you have to feed me." He smirked evilly.

We glared at each other for the longest time, before a cough broke our trance. "So are you guys going to eat that then?" I expected that to come from Luke, but it came from Mr. O'Brien. He winces, as his wife pinches his leg beneath the table. "What?"

At least, that's what I think she pinched.

"Fine, I'll feed you." I frowned in defeat as he grinned in victory.

"Ew." Luke stood up from the table with a sour look on his face. "I'm out of here." He strolled past us, into the kitchen.

"We have to deal with him everyday." Mrs. O'Brien mumbled.

I giggled quietly, drawing their gazes to me. "So, kids, how long have you been dating?"

Now that was something I expected. I practiced and thought up anything they would ask, so this question was easy peasy for me. "A week, ma'am." I answered.

"Please, call me Kate. I feel old when people called me that." She waved it off as if she was swatting away a fly. They both stood up, heading to the kitchen.

James snickered beside me, licking his lips after I placed a piece of cake into his mouth. "Yum." He waggled his brows, before leaning into me. "That cake was good, but I bet your pussy tastes better." He whispered into my ear.

Quickly I look around, checking if anyone heard, and as I expected, Mr. O'Brien was hiding behind the kitchen door, smirking at us. "I heard that."

***********

- Romeo's POV -

"What are we doing here?" I murmured, my eyes falling on the large house in front of us.

"I thought I'd find you something that you might like." Louise smirked, stepping towards the house. She had a camera in her hold, and was sneaking up to the windows of the house.

"Louise, this is stupid. Whatever this is, it can wait. Can we just go back to the party?" I turned my back to her, walking away, when something she said stopped me.

"It might help with your prank on Juliet." I turned around to meet her devious grin.

I did like pranking Juliet. "Go on."

"This, is James's house." I groaned in anger. Of course she would bring us to the one person's house I hate. "They could be doing a bunch of things in there. Embarrassing things."

"Is that why you brought the camera?" I nodded toward the camera, she nodded. "What kind of embarrassing things?" I raised a brow, following after her around the house. And of course she would know her way around this idiot's home.

"They could be making out. Doing things." Her voice cracked a bit, but I wasn't going to complain because I didn't like the idea of those two making out either. "It doesn't matter what they do, let's just capture whatever we find embarrassing. Are you in or what?" She noticed my hesitation as I stared up at the ladder that probably lead to James's room. I promised I would make her life a living hell, and this was the perfect way to do that.

"I'm in." I looked back up at the ladder.

"There has to be an easier way." She spoke quietly. I knew she was scared of heights, and the window to his room was pretty high up, but she'll be fine.

I scoffed. "This is the only way. What do you expect us to do? Walk into the house and say 'oh hi Mr and Mrs. O'Brien, we're just here to take embarrassing pictures of your son and his girlfriend and post them all around the school'?"

She gritted her teeth, staring me down. "Shut up, this was my idea, not yours. So shut up."

I clenched my fists, wanting nothing more to grab a fistful of her hair and pull it. "Whatever." I shoved past, grabbing the camera from her grasp. I stepped up, looking down at her. "You be look out." She was about to argue, when I stopped her. "Do you want to climb up here?" She shut her mouth. "That's what I thought." I mumbled, continuing up the ladder.

Reaching the window, I placed the camera around my neck, glancing through the crack of the curtain. And peeking right through, I realized Louise's assumption was correct. There, lying sprawled out the bed, was ciliegia in a large t-shirt and cotton panties.

Hot damn, those panties were sexy.

I didn't even think, or try to understand why I found that so sexy. Cotton panties? Seriously?

"What's going on up there?!" I heard Louise's voice sound from below. She was marching around, looking around, afraid, as if we were going to get caught. This was her idea, not mine.

I ignored her, peeking back through the curtain, and exactly what I saw next, made my blood boil.

_____________________________