Perfect

Perfect: Chapter 12 continued
--------------------------------------

I open my window shade in my bedroom anticipating my usual view of Romeo Romero, and there he was, shirtless, picking out weeds from his mother's garden.

A way better entertainment then this rather dull chemistry textbook I was reading.

Did I ever mention that I lived close to Romeo, like really close, as in next door? No? Well, now you know.

Gloves in hand, he stands back to look at the now clean and weed free garden. Glancing my way, he does a double take, before I duck underneath the sill.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He saw me. Now he'll know that I obviously still like him. I don't want him to think I was staring, but it was pretty obvious I was.

Or...not. I mean, wouldn't any girl like me, stand by their window sill, creepily watching their next door hottie, with drool dripping down their chin. It's not really a crime; Carly Rae Jepson did it.

I should stay down here. There really wasn't a point of moving, because he would see me again...unless I crawl. Yes! That's it, I'll crawl, he won't even see me.

I kneeled down, slowly crawling away from the window, but being the absolute idiot I was, I forgot that the window was pretty low, and right when I started moving, you could easily catch a glimpse of the top of my head.

"Ciliegia! What's up?!" I heard him yell from outside. I let out a loud sigh of frustration.

Why can't I ever get away with anything? Every time I try, I always end up caught, and when I do get away, I still get caught the next day.

In my head, I contemplated on whether to ignore him or actually go down there and talk to him, or I could just stay up here, and have an actual friendly and civilized conversation.

Well, the first one is not going to happen,because knowing him, he would probably come up here himself just to talk to me. The second one was going to be a no no, I wasn't walking all the way down there just to talk then have to walk all the way up to my room again. Which left me with my third chose which seemed more easy to do.

So I stood myself up, turning towards the window, and looking out.

And there he was, again. Standing like a perfect hot fucker, with his perfect hair, his perfect jawline, his perfect brown eyes, perfect glistening abs rolling with manly sweat, perfect legs and ass, and that stupid ,sexy, and perfect smirk that he always had on.

Should I really go down there? It's not cheating or anything. But...James did tell me to stay away from him.

Why couldn't he be ugly? Why couldn't he be some short, chubby boy, with loads of acne all over his face, with messed up teeth? Huh? But nooooo, he had to be all damn perfect.

I let out a frustrated groan, smacking a hand to my forehead. "Let's just get this over with." I sighed, heading out my door.

Making my way outside, I try to take as much as time as possible, taking slow steps. But then again, I did really want this to be over already. So I quickened my pace, scurrying around the house.

I didn't realize I had my head down the entire time, until bumped into his chest.

I jump back in surprise, taking a few steps away to bring some distance between us.

"Hi." My eyes followed his steps until he stood in front of me once again.

They widen as they get a closer vision of him. He was sweating, really sweating. Like the manly type of sweating. His abs were out there for the whole world to see. My hands twitched by my sides, trying their best not to reach out and run a hand over his pecs down to his belt buckle. His cologne was something even harder to ignore. It was like a cloud surrounding and trying to suffocate me. It wasn't that it smelled bad, it actually smelled heavenly, but it forced me into this strange takeover of my senses.

Smell Me, it was demanding. Don't I Smell Manly?

I let out shuddering sigh, slowly lifting my gaze from the grass to his face. And damnit, did I regret. His face was inches away from mine, and the heat of his breathing that was breathing onto me, left me shaken up.

"H-hello." I finally let out.

His grin widen, revealing a perfect display of clean and white teeth. "What's wrong, ciliegia? You seem a little shaken up."

Oh, not just a little, more like a lot.

"I'm fine." I sputtered out, pulling my hand from his reach.

Why the hell did I come here in the first place?

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"Ah, yes." He sighed as if he just remembered why he made me come down here. "It's about us."

Us?

Last time I remembered, there was no us. I frowned, deeply confusedly.

"Well, last time I remembered, no one said there wasn't a possible chance of there being an us." He smirked.

Did I say that aloud? I guess so.

I was even more confused than I was before. Shaking my head, I turned to him. "What are you talking about? There will be no us. If you haven't noticed, I have a boyfriend." I snapped, a jolt of confidence suddenly coursing through me.

"But I thought that's what you wanted." He asked, putting on an innocent mask.

"Yes, of course it's what I wanted. Wanted, as in past tense." I glare at him, as I catch a twitch of his lips. I don't see how he finds this amusing. "I'm serious. I don't want anything to do with you. D-don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes. But the relationship between me and someone else isn't your business."

I blinked rapidly, stepping back in utter disbelief. "I wasn't getting in your business!" I stomped. "What do you want from me?!"

He walked up to me until we were nearly nose to nose. "I want to see what it's like being in a relationship with you. Every time I see pretty boy, he always looks like he just won a million bucks, even though he was just really talking to you."

My heart melts a bit, as he says that. Did I really make him that happy? I smiled softly to myself.

"But," he held up a finger, "if you don't want to agree to this, then I'll keep up my pranks, and make your life even more hell. It's your choice." He shrugs. "Break up with pretty boy and date me, or have me ruin your life forever. Your choice." He sent me his signature smirk one last time before strutting past me.

"I have a boyfriend!" I yelled at him.

"Don't care!" He chuckled, not giving me a second, then disappearing into his house.

That fucker. Who did he think he was?

I couldn't possibly break up with James, we just started dating, and it would be stupid of me to break up with him all of a sudden, without giving him a good explanation.

I guess my life's going to be a living hell forever. Because there was no way in hell that I was going to date Romeo Romero.